Remember The Day the SUPREME COURT STARTED TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHTS.

Originally interstate highways were to connect states for interstate commerce not military purposes.
Simply not true. Certainly civilian transportation was a significant factor in the justification, just as military purposes were....as evidenced by the name of the system as shown on this 1958 map: National System of Interstate and Defense Highways

Second the moon man laws laws I got from an American Trivial book that is published annually called “The Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader” .
You might want to look for a better source of educational materials than a bathroom reader...could save you further embarasment on BS like your UFO claims

On July 1969 the US Government enacted
Title 14 section 1211
Of The Code of Federal Regulations

making it illegal for a US citizen to have contact with an Extraterrestrial or their vehicles.

this regulation was brought about due to a movie out just before launch called the “andromeda strain”.

it was discontinued in 1991.

I have won more disagreements using the Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader than lost. There are a lot of stupid laws as seen from today that made sense at the time.

making it illegal for a US citizen to have contact with an Extraterrestrial or their vehicles.
That is NOT what the law said...although it wouldn't surprise me if a bathroom reader got it wrong. It was not illegal to have contact with an extraterrestrial. The law required quarantine if exposed to the atmosphere of another celestial body. Specific wording was:

the state or condition of any person, property, ******* or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has (1) Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope of any other celestial body; or (2) Touched directly or been in close proximity (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, ******* or other form of life or matter who or which has been extraterrestrially exposed by virtue of subparagraph (1) of this paragraph.

Instead of getting your edumacation from a bathroom reader...there's actual sources out there you can use. Here's the Federal Register from when the law was enacted. There's a few references throughout, but the bulk of the law starts on page 15 of this pdf

If you read the law you'll see it was specifically written to apply to the Apollo astronauts (or unmanned probes) returning from the moon.

To day the Supreme Court stuck down Roe vs Wade. Which Gave the Right on How to Live Your Life and the Right to Privacy. That is what this right was. Yes it made Abortion Legal. What is next Gay Marriage. Voting Rights. Make no mistake this decision will change the way you live. Will they bring back laws banning mixed marriages.

Yes I live North of the Border with the USA. However we studied you constitution in civics classes. This was the subject to a three week discussion way back in high school.

Do they even teach Civics Classes in the USA any more. So young people will know their rights.

This ruling does affect me where I live. However it will It's almost like abortions weren't a constitutional right, go figure.

Donald Trump & Republicans have made LYING & CHEATING kosher over the past 20 years. They just staff everything with LIARS & CONS ... they didn't drain the swamp; they selectively degraded the swamp they live in. They're comfortable there. It relieves their consciousness of any moral responsibity.

They lack principles, humility, integrity, respect, empathy, honesty, accountability, emotional
intelligence, etc.

Last edited:
Back