Relationship between bull and cuck....

an understated dynamic, but something that should bring some interesting discussion.

Particularly for those couples that have a long term or steady bull, what's the relationship like between he and the cuckold?

M and me had a few bulls that we met more than once, but only a few that really hit it off with. One in particular set the standard for us. she was probably with him 20 or so times in the 9 months he was here (he was a travel nurse) and gave us alot of great experiences. He took her anal virginity and her first MFM 3some (I was not the other guy.). Also first guy she played with without me present. Best thing about him was that he was just a good guy to be around. I played video games with him, talked sports and politics, just easy to hang out with.

He knew how to be authoritative without it coming across as insincere, which was a game changer for us. She naturally gravitated to his assertiveness, and I loved seeing her. For example, he never went over the top to humiliate me, but he knew that he easily could. Just saying something like "I think red lingerie would look good on you tonight," Then to me "why don't you pick us something out nice?" simple but effective. He knew I was bi, and although he wasn't, didn't hold that against me. Even to the point of bringing it up around M. OF course she knew that I was bi long before we started cuckolding, the way he would reference it in context of making she he was the alpha in the room was perfect. I never had any sexual contact with him, but I think that eventually he would have been open to it. HE did laugh about how much of his cum I had tasted pretty frequently, lol.

What other stories do you have? interested to hear about how couples make it work.

Particularly for those couples that have a long term or steady bull, what's the relationship like between he and the cuckold?

What other stories do you have? interested to hear about how couples make it work.
My wife's steady bull, is a close friend too. We often go out for food or drinks the three of us together.
Me and Maria's steady bull, we are close friends. We often d r i n k beers together or watch football on TV.

Es mutual respect usually you have already put the rules before the encounter and once you meet just let thing flow naturally, believe me once he starts your wife is already wet , and once she sees his size and body the heat in the room will rise

The relationship between my wife's lover and myself is much like a pro golfer (Him) and a caddie (me).

Like a caddie, my main duty is to bring added value to the game; pre-round preparation, keeping silent unless spoken to, be on standby to hand him whatever he needs, keep out of the way between his balls and the hole, compliment his drive, and to clean his club afterwards.

Last edited:
The relationship between my wife's lover and myself is much like a pro golfer (Him) and a caddie (me).

Like a caddie, my main duty is to bring added value to the game; pre-round preparation, keeping silent unless spoken to, be on standby to hand him whatever he needs, keep out of the way between his balls and the hole, compliment his drive, and to clean his club afterwards.

He in turn is friendly and respectful; a capable leader who ensures all our needs are met.
I really like this analogy, thanks for phrasing it like that.

Very creative analogy to golf. Love it.

an understated dynamic, but something that should bring some interesting discussion.

M and me had a few bulls that we met more than once, but only a few that really hit it off with. One in particular set the standard for us. she was probably with him 20 or so times in the 9 months he was here (he was a travel nurse) and gave us alot of great experiences. He took her anal virginity and her first MFM 3some (I was not the other guy.). Also first guy she played with without me present. Best thing about him was that he was just a good guy to be around. I played video games with him, talked sports and politics, just easy to hang out with.

He knew how to be authoritative without it coming across as insincere, which was a game changer for us. She naturally gravitated to his assertiveness, and I loved seeing her. For example, he never went over the top to humiliate me, but he knew that he easily could. Just saying something like "I think red lingerie would look good on you tonight," Then to me "why don't you pick us something out nice?" simple but effective. He knew I was bi, and although he wasn't, didn't hold that against me. Even to the point of bringing it up around M. OF course she knew that I was bi long before we started cuckolding, the way he would reference it in context of making she he was the alpha in the room was perfect. I never had any sexual contact with him, but I think that eventually he would have been open to it. HE did laugh about how much of his cum I had tasted pretty frequently, lol.

The three of you seem to have the ideal relationship, both in the bedroom and as friends outside of the bedroom.

Love the analogy.

our first BBC we met online we became best of friends we lost count on how many times we fucked him, when ever he wanted to fuck we was more than willing, sorry now I didn't ask him to fuck me, the first time he fucked my pretty little wife, the contrast sent me over the edge I would cum with out touching myself

Attachments

• jane.jpg
    jane.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 72
Our friend is younger, 36, we are mid 50s. We only see him for sex fun usually at our home. Been to his place twice.
We never go out with him. He's a really cool guy, easy to chat with. Nothing degrading happens, we both have sex with her. He has a skinny need type body. Bigger dick than me.
It's an easy going, exciting night of sex fun for all 3 of us.

Bro yall weird for this I did this too study Humans who are weird ( not normal in any sense) all I have found is yall need some help of some kind

Back