Redhead

Well, I can be rude and ignore people who write to me or I can do whatever the process calls for. Can't do both at the same time.
Literally takes under 2 minutes. Especially if you're jus quarantining in the house. If you're tryna use the excuse of chatting too much with members, that is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. No way would u be able to respond to all the thirsty mufuckas on this site. You'd never have time to verify.... oh wait, that's what you're hoping for right? Lol.

Literally takes under 2 minutes. Especially if you're jus quarantining in the house. If you're tryna use the excuse of chatting too much with members, that is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. No way would u be able to respond to all the thirsty mufuckas on this site. You'd never have time to verify.... oh wait, that's what you're hoping for right? Lol.
I was raised to be polite and respectful when people contact me. Not do to paperwork when they want to talk.

Been 2 hours. Lmao. A real person could have already verified by now. And this chat ain't even popping like that for u to say u wanna reply to everything. 😂😂😂

Been 2 hours. Lmao. A real person could have already verified by now. And this chat ain't even popping like that for u to say u wanna reply to everything. 😂😂😂
Well, you know what? I am going to take a break from this site. I have met some really nice people but your harassment ruins the experience.

I see plenty of other accounts that are not verified, so I don't know why I have to put up with your crap. You have ruined what was otherwise fun.

Well, you know what? I am going to take a break from this site. I have met some really nice people but your harassment ruins the experience.

I see plenty of other accounts that are not verified, so I don't know why I have to put up with your crap. You have ruined what was otherwise fun.
Lmao. Noooo. Please dont leave us. I really wanted you to stay. That's why I was giving u a hard time about verifying. I only behave this way with the really attractive women with so much potential. Please don't let me ruin your experience. I want you here. I jus didnt think it was so hard to verify. It's literally 2 minutes of your time. 😢😢😢😢. Forgive me?

Back