Want my wife to love bbc as much as i do

silverbullet25

Couple
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hello, I'm a 36 yo male who has always been fascinated with monster cock and have always found bbc to be really hot. My wife had an ex boyfriend in college with a huge cock and has a deep lost for them but has never had a black one. I'm hoping to slowly get her to discover her love for monster bbc so we can enjoy one together someday.

Hello, I'm a 36 yo male who has always been fascinated with monster cock and have always found bbc to be really hot. My wife had an ex boyfriend in college with a huge cock and has a deep lost for them but has never had a black one. I'm hoping to slowly get her to discover her love for monster bbc so we can enjoy one together someday.
Sounds good

Hey tell your wife it's your fantasy and tell her let me be the first to eat that pussy and fuck her good with this.

Attachments

• 20230912_071632.jpg
    20230912_071632.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Back