Submissive professor

Sharing Is Caring

Earlier today I saw a thread "Taking on Two" about white women serving two black men at once. That was a hard adjustment for me at first, to please my master and another black man simultaneously. But I soon came to appreciate how wonderful it is to be in that situation. Certainly it can be exhausting; I often collapse, almost out of breath, when both have finished with me, but it is so exhilarating, too!

Sharing Is Caring

Earlier today I saw a thread "Taking on Two" about white women serving two black men at once. That was a hard adjustment for me at first, to please my master and another black man simultaneously. But I soon came to appreciate how wonderful it is to be in that situation. Certainly it can be exhausting; I often collapse, almost out of breath, when both have finished with me, but it is so exhilarating, too!
Fucking hot.

I was initiated into the lifestyle when I was a 32 yo graduate student, nervous about keeping up with my studies and being a single mom. I had a black male faculty advisor who not only helped me to navigate my studies and my academic progression but also taught me to serve him and other blacks and brought discipline into my home. I have served many other black people since then. It is always an honor to do so.
interestingly im a BBC who is a profesor at several universities, more of a guest lecturer. would love to chat with you but your profil wouldnt allow DM?

His development and training of me was so important!
I am so so happy to hear this story :)

I have done the same thing for women in the past. When I was in NYC, it was just 100x easier to meet women in college or just graduated and help them figure out how to navigate life, job, career, love and sex. My goal is always just to help women find their true selves and be able to achieve real happiness - however that manifests itself.

Life is hard. And unfortunately our educational system does a really CRAP job of teaching essential skills.

My wife is a teacher, age 44, experienced with black men since age 19. I have 4.5 inches. we made an agreement when we married, she has chosen variety and loves to serve men.
congrats!

One of my gigs was doing professional trainings for school districts. So when I would do the workshop with a room full of teachers, 90% of them are usually women and 50% of them are younger than 30. Most teachers are outspoken, but its interesting to see the teachers who can command a classroom, but are really shy in their private life.

interestingly im a BBC who is a profesor at several universities, more of a guest lecturer. would love to chat with you but your profil wouldnt allow DM?
I was in your shoes at one time.

For me, I tried to stay away from the students at the schools I taught at. But being in NYC - there are hundreds of schools, so it wasnt too much of a challenge.

my wife was careful with students. she teaches in private liberal schools, and makes sure she has ID's. she's been told that she's considered most fuckable by senior varsity. I'm a cuckold.

Attachments

• S0000010A.jpg
    S0000010A.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
I was initiated into the lifestyle when I was a 32 yo graduate student, nervous about keeping up with my studies and being a single mom. I had a black male faculty advisor who not only helped me to navigate my studies and my academic progression but also taught me to serve him and other blacks and brought discipline into my home. I have served many other black people since then. It is always an honor to do so.
How did you start?

When my wife was 19, she worked in the athletic office. She'd had white football players, but she wanted to try black. A friend pointed her to a basketball player."Pretty soon I'll have you sitting on all I've got, and you'll be calling me Daddy." I'm a cuckold with 4.5 inches.

my wife was careful with students. she teaches in private liberal schools, and makes sure she has ID's. she's been told that she's considered most fuckable by senior varsity. I'm a cuckold.
You are not being very discreet.

So it makes me think that your wife is retired and you are relaying stories from 30 years ago.

she's 44, had her 1st BBC when 19., no longer an active teacher.
Oh ok...thats good to know
I wouldn't want her to get into trouble.

its too bad she doesnt know any current teachers, I have been creating a secret Naughty Teacher group and the teachers that I know want to meet and talk to more teachers.

Back