Hey there!

HopefulCuckBoi

Male
Gold Member
From
US
I've enjoyed cuckold fantasies since I was young, and interracial cuckold situations for the past two decades. Many stories from my extremely hot ex-wife, who graduated me from getting my ass licked, to getting fingered, to taking a strap on. She often tried to set me up with dominant males (it was s turn-on for her), but I never could go through with it. I did enjoy her many wild stories, including bisexusal rendezvous and sex trips to Jamaica. I was always dominant in relationships, but she taught me that sometimes doms make the best subs. And that getting pegged by your wife is perhaps the hottest thing ever. Never thought I would be begging for cock up my ass, but that's where she brought me.

My current (forever) wife is incredible and beautiful, but very shy sexually. We have a baby and I'm hesitant to involve other real people in our sex life, because I saw what it led to in my last marriage. But I am slowly making some breakthroughs, in terms of more adventurous sex play and less "vanilla" lovemaking. The biggest breakthrough is that I finally convinced her to buy a big black dildo, that we call "Jamaal." She has been open at times to watching a few of my favorite cuckolding IR scenes, and then busting out "Jamaal" so we can go to work on her. She loves getting her pussy eaten, and it's so exciting so see her enthusiastically sucking off the realistic black dildo. That's me in a nutshell!

The key sentence….. my current wife because there was an ex wife that apparently didn’t embrace your fantasy lifestyle. And you’ve named a dildo “Jamal”. Do you see anything odd here that could possibly be you leaving the tracks again? Sometimes fantasy is just that- it should stay fantasy. Trying to “convert” your new wife to your fetish may not go well.

Hi Annie S. Did you actually read my post? Not only did my ex-wife "embrace the lifestyle," she initiated the action. I certainly would never forse someone to do something they didn't want to do. But you are absolutely right, some things should stay a fantasy. I'm very happy in my current marriage, and the sex is frequent and hot.

Last edited:
Back