Recently Divorced man looking for BBC loving GF/Future Hotwife

raf

Male
From
CO, US
I am a recently divorced, 40 y/o Native American man that wants a legitimate QOS as a hotwife. I am looking for a Caucasian, Latin, or Asian woman that loves BBC as my future wife/gf that loves to travel. I am willing to travel with her on vacations that will include traveling to find her BBC all over the country/world. I have a steady income and plan on living in Colorado. She does not have to work anymore as I make enough money to support us and a comfortable life in Denver. A woman that is willing to relocate to Colorado/Denver area is a must.This is pretty much impossible to find a woman here but I figure why not, it’s a start, you never know... I do not intend on being a cash cow or being manipulated financially to have a relationship based on my money but more a relationship based on loved interest of the interracial lifestyle. I understand that money makes the world go round but I make enough money annually to support a couple for the rest of our lives. I am not rich but I am guaranteed financial stability for the rest of my life. I am looking for a white unicorn that loves Black Stallions. Please pm me I totally intend on erasing this post after a week.

Back