New Bull in PDX Looking for my QOS/Snowbunny

I am not a new bull but I am looking for a new QOS/snow bunny here in PDX. I am a man that caters to the woman by making sure I am the lover she always wants. I am a high drive bull that will not stop after the first nut. And when you look at my media you will know what I can do. I have the skills that if you’re a couple you will enjoy my company and I strive to help couples grow together but fulfilling fantasies. I don’t ask for money or provide any all I want to to is give great BBC to a woman and help grow relationships between couples. If this is appealing to you then i suggest hit me up and let’s see how hedonistic we can get😉😈💯!

I am not a new bull but I am looking for a new QOS/snow bunny here in PDX. I am a man that caters to the woman by making sure I am the lover she always wants. I am a high drive bull that will not stop after the first nut. And when you look at my media you will know what I can do. I have the skills that if you’re a couple you will enjoy my company and I strive to help couples grow together but fulfilling fantasies. I don’t ask for money or provide any all I want to to is give great BBC to a woman and help grow relationships between couples. If this is appealing to you then i suggest hit me up and let’s see how hedonistic we can get😉😈💯!
Hi

Back