Receiving call and instructions from our bull to use my wife

I myself don’t get texts from the wife’s lover,he tells her what he expect when she meets him,she must never wear trousers,she can’t wear any panties,she must be shaven and smooth,no stubble,he insists she shaves just before they meet,she is allowed a bra,because he loves her cleavage,so low cut tops he likes.
On occasions he has text her and said suspenders and heels,or told her he wants her hair in a certain style ie piled up in a prim secretary look

Its very arousing when the Bull involves the cuck, even if its a peripheral role like preparing the wife and room etc. The best Bull we ever had was naturally dominant and took control from day one. He gave cuck tasks to do and regularly sent him instructions via text. Within 24 hiurs of our first encounter he had my cuck calling him Sir and accepting his submissive side.

Cerebral......Mind-fucking #101 ......nothing like the anticipation of pending KINK throughout the day for both wifey and hubby then, the BULL upon arrival at couple's residence inserts a curve like providing husband tickets to a concert or sports event (I did this) then, me and wifey wave him good-bye as he leaves the home while, thinking about what i do to his wife....

Its very arousing when the Bull involves the cuck, even if its a peripheral role like preparing the wife and room etc. The best Bull we ever had was naturally dominant and took control from day one. He gave cuck tasks to do and regularly sent him instructions via text. Within 24 hiurs of our first encounter he had my cuck calling him Sir and accepting his submissive side.
That how it should be.

Received a call this morning from our bull instructing me he is dropping in tonight at our home at 9.00pm and that I need to have my wife ready, children at our parents and for him to use her dressed exactly how he wishes, do other cucks receive the same instructions and how do you respond?
Hope I wasn't my bull with my gf. Just know her pussy belongs to him and he knows i'l do whatever to watch it happen

My BBC lover always instructs me what to wear and where we will meet him the day before we are due to meet him.
I do as he instructs me to do as I need to service him as he requires so I get the sexual satisfaction and enjoyment he gives me.

Last edited:
Now that’s a bull I’d love serving

Back