RebeccasOffice

RebeccasOffice

Female
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi there. Been on here for or over a year but due to a snafu, my profile wasn't working for a while but it is now. I know many of you have been members of my commercial site, but I have found my name comes up here often in general Forums so I thought I'd get back on here to answer some of the really good questions. That said, I do have lots of interviews and free information about me and the lifestyle out there, so if you direct any questions at me, please see if you can research the answer first.

I do like helping others, but be real. If you are a guy, don't pretend to be your wife or girlfriend or pretend to have a girlfriend or wife if you are single and naughty. I try to give the best answers possible for the situations you are in. Just because I have been in the lifestyle for 14 years does not mean my experience is relevant to you.

If you want to meet me, I have recently left my husband and have a black boyfriend I live with part time. As you may know, black men are very possessive. It doesn't mean I don't have fun and I don't get shared, but it is not just my decision. I really am attracted to smart people who are looking for more than fan romp. I've been around this for a long time. At this point I am more into talking about the lifestyle than performing for others

Hey Rebecca,

I'm a strong black guy with a good business venture that I'd like to share or maybe include you in. I'm currently single and I'm looking for a woman like yourself to mix business and pleasure with.

Please contact me for more details. Thanks

Hi there. Been on here for or over a year but due to a snafu, my profile wasn't working for a while but it is now. I know many of you have been members of my commercial site, but I have found my name comes up here often in general Forums so I thought I'd get back on here to answer some of the really good questions. That said, I do have lots of interviews and free information about me and the lifestyle out there, so if you direct any questions at me, please see if you can research the answer first.

I do like helping others, but be real. If you are a guy, don't pretend to be your wife or girlfriend or pretend to have a girlfriend or wife if you are single and naughty. I try to give the best answers possible for the situations you are in. Just because I have been in the lifestyle for 14 years does not mean my experience is relevant to you.

If you want to meet me, I have recently left my husband and have a black boyfriend I live with part time. As you may know, black men are very possessive. It doesn't mean I don't have fun and I don't get shared, but it is not just my decision. I really am attracted to smart people who are looking for more than fan romp. I've been around this for a long time. At this point I am more into talking about the lifestyle than performing for others
Sounds like you are settling into being one man's Black owned woman....

Reactions: raf
Hey Rebecca,

I'm a strong black guy with a good business venture that I'd like to share or maybe include you in. I'm currently single and I'm looking for a woman like yourself to mix business and pleasure with.

Please contact me for more details. Thanks
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately if I were to be looking for something I would want you to be convenient to me in California.

So someone anonymously asked me this:

Q: I saw your posts on B2W and was wondering if you could give me any tips on getting my gf blacked? I am Arab and I've been noticing that she always mentions size a lot, and has even said "there's no such thing as too big". She also used to have a black ex back in high school, and a lot of the other black ******* were always interested in her (something she never fails to mention). She never had sex with her ex, though, so maybe there's some lingering curiosity I can bring out? I’m thinking about surprising her with a big black dildo, but I’m worried about how she’d react immediately. Is there any other advice or tips you could me out with? Thanks so much!"

A: Well I am assuming that she is white. I am also assuming that you are an Arab of some color. When you say she never had sex with her ex, I am guessing that he was white? Or is that the same ex back in high school? And maybe just didn't have a lot of sex? Never having sex to me sounds like an unconsummated relationship. Lots of things I don't know here. So I am guessing she knew lots of black people and dated them and never had sex with them and now dates you, a man of color and are wondering if she has any thoughts of black cock. To me the simplest thing to do is just ask her direct. "Do you have any regrets? Ever wonder what might have happened if? Women like lovers who communicate?" What are you worried about? If she says No, then that is the same answer she'd have if you surprised her with a black dildo. I don't think a black dildo would be a problem if you asked her first.

My question for you is if it turns you on?

I don't do private chatting or stuff on this site. I have other sites and things where I spend my time. You know where my website is and can find all my relevant contact information there.

Rebecca - here's a lifestyle question: we love the sounds of sex. When we have sex on our own, we always let loose with the vocals. One of our pet peeves when swinging with a guy is that he totally clams up. We've had some bulls who are silent as the grave throughout the whole thing - you'd have no idea that they came until they pulled out all creamy lol. We like guys who really let loose.

So the question: What do you recommend she do to entice a guy to get loud, especially when cumming? Example - one bull told my wife to finger his ass when he gave her the signal. No joke lol. But when he gave the signal, she complied as she was finishing him via handjob. Sure enough, It was like a switch - this dude's whole body seized and he roared like hell while busting a crazy nut and literally got cum on the wall lol. This guy was a Dom male, straight as an arrow - but fingering the butt did it lol. Any similar techniques you can share that seem to push a man over the edge?

Sex is communication and it is both ways. Talk to him. Be verbal with him. Tell him you want to feel it and hear it. It is tough because there are many wonderful African American men who want to avoid some stereotypes. They don't want to be considered super aggressive or super physical. Our world has been full of stereotypes and bad interracial relations. They are courteous gentlemen (gentle giants). You have to take the lead. You have to look them in the eye and tell them it is okay to talk dirty. Tell them to tell you what they want. Ask them if they like it. I also wonder what the situation is. I personally had a hard time being vocal when my husband was around. There are things I wanted to say to my lovers about how good they were, but not in front of my husband. So maybe there are things they want to say and express when your husband/boyfriend isn't around

Sex is communication and it is both ways. Talk to him. Be verbal with him. Tell him you want to feel it and hear it. It is tough because there are many wonderful African American men who want to avoid some stereotypes. They don't want to be considered super aggressive or super physical. Our world has been full of stereotypes and bad interracial relations. They are courteous gentlemen (gentle giants). You have to take the lead. You have to look them in the eye and tell them it is okay to talk dirty. Tell them to tell you what they want. Ask them if they like it. I also wonder what the situation is. I personally had a hard time being vocal when my husband was around. There are things I wanted to say to my lovers about how good they were, but not in front of my husband. So maybe there are things they want to say and express when your husband/boyfriend isn't around
Thank you, that was well put. I couldnt have said it better myself love

Back