Real upskirt pics of you.. Public

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eeeeek, Nov 11, 2012.

1. eeeeek

eeeeek New Member

Real pics only please. If you dont have any I challenge you to go take some. Make sure there in public

2. eeeeek

eeeeek New Member

Really?

3. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

lol why not start off with some of your own ... being 'female' and all ;)

4. shaved4BBC

shaved4BBC Member

I agree

5. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    image.jpg

cucky likes this.
  6. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

Here is one my ex BF shot of me in an art gallery where we were pushing the boundaries...I wore some naughty black lacy panties, rather than going bare as I usually do, so that I could flash like this...and not risk getting busted for indecent exposure if we were caught.....

[​IMG]

oneononefun33 and pantycleaner like this.
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Wow! No one else was there???

8. Dsoul

Nigeria
    This is my favorite type of upskirt. Too bad it wasn't taken in public, but the hot wife loved it all the same.

image.jpg

9. Lanie4BBC

It was pretty quiet private gallery, and we made sure the one person there was busy and figured we could get away with it if we were quick ;)

I've gotten away with a lot, and only just been oggled or yelled at a few times that someone noticed :oops: But I have always been careful not to push it too much or take it to far...mostly...one time a lady yelled at us to leave and said she'd call the cops if we came back, that was the worst.....

:blackheart: Lanie

10. Dsoul

Nigeria

11. Lanie4BBC

I've always tried to avoid the things that could actually get you arrested...the ex BF who took these pics knew all the details of that, there is nothing illegal about flashing if you have a thong on like I did in that picture, and even if you take it further on public property a girl is unlikely to get busted unless a cop is there to see nipples or pussy (meaning you avoid places they patrol, and don't hang around anyplace you think you might have been seen by someone who would call 911 over it)...I should post some pics where I'm really showing, but could only find this right off.....

12. Dsoul

Nigeria
    I'd love to pound that fine ass of yours with your dress still on. You're lucky I'm not a cop. LOL.

Lanie4BBC likes this.
  13. Lanie4BBC

I'd love that ;) Usually I don't even wear undies :oops: And if I'm expecting - or hoping - to get fucked, I'll wear white thigh-highs, which catch any cum dripping out of me in their lace tops - plus giving you a nice place to wipe off - and hide anything that drips down on my legs.....

14. Dsoul

Nigeria
    That's sounds sexy. Looks like you and I would get along just fine if we met. I think thigh-highs will look great on your skin, and if outdoors, I can finger your cunt whenever I want.