Real upskirt pics of you.. Public

Here is one my ex BF shot of me in an art gallery where we were pushing the boundaries...I wore some naughty black lacy panties, rather than going bare as I usually do, so that I could flash like this...and not risk getting busted for indecent exposure if we were caught.....

364e2585.jpg

Here is one my ex BF shot of me in an art gallery where we were pushing the boundaries...I wore some naughty black lacy panties, rather than going bare as I usually do, so that I could flash like this...and not risk getting busted for indecent exposure if we were caught.....

364e2585.jpg

Wow! No one else was there???

Wow! No one else was there???
It was pretty quiet private gallery, and we made sure the one person there was busy and figured we could get away with it if we were quick ;)

I've gotten away with a lot, and only just been oggled or yelled at a few times that someone noticed :oops: But I have always been careful not to push it too much or take it to far...mostly...one time a lady yelled at us to leave and said she'd call the cops if we came back, that was the worst.....

:blackheart: Lanie

It was pretty quiet private gallery, and we made sure the one person there was busy and figured we could get away with it if we were quick ;)/quote]

A good thing neither of you got arrested or such. You have a lovely behind, and your dress compliments your ass.

A good thing neither of you got arrested or such. You have a lovely behind, and your dress compliments your ass.
I've always tried to avoid the things that could actually get you arrested...the ex BF who took these pics knew all the details of that, there is nothing illegal about flashing if you have a thong on like I did in that picture, and even if you take it further on public property a girl is unlikely to get busted unless a cop is there to see nipples or pussy (meaning you avoid places they patrol, and don't hang around anyplace you think you might have been seen by someone who would call 911 over it)...I should post some pics where I'm really showing, but could only find this right off.....

I've always tried to avoid the things that could actually get you arrested...the ex BF who took these pics knew all the details of that, there is nothing illegal about flashing if you have a thong on like I did in that picture, and even if you take it further on public property a girl is unlikely to get busted unless a cop is there to see nipples or pussy (meaning you avoid places they patrol, and don't hang around anyplace you think you might have been seen by someone who would call 911 over it)...I should post some pics where I'm really showing, but could only find this right off.....

I'd love to pound that fine ass of yours with your dress still on. You're lucky I'm not a cop. LOL.

I'd love to pound that fine ass of yours with your dress still on. You're lucky I'm not a cop. LOL.
I'd love that ;) Usually I don't even wear undies :oops: And if I'm expecting - or hoping - to get fucked, I'll wear white thigh-highs, which catch any cum dripping out of me in their lace tops - plus giving you a nice place to wipe off - and hide anything that drips down on my legs.....

I'd love that ;) Usually I don't even wear undies :oops: And if I'm expecting - or hoping - to get fucked, I'll wear white thigh-highs, which catch any cum dripping out of me in their lace tops - plus giving you a nice place to wipe off - and hide anything that drips down on my legs.....

That's sounds sexy. Looks like you and I would get along just fine if we met. I think thigh-highs will look great on your skin, and if outdoors, I can finger your cunt whenever I want.

Back