Real storey, black an white friends

Me white 34 married , he black 46 An single who run a Sunday league football team , we became good friends playing football going to pubs ect , an as we got chatting he used to tell me he loved to fuck white woman , he used to tell me what he gets up to but as he was telling I was getting turned on at the thought of it not that he new this , he used to tell me how much white girls love bbc , now I always used to say to my wife she needs bigger dick an I was telling her bout mike the black guy an I got to say she seemed interested but played it down , so next Sunday after the game I was last to have a shower as I was having shower mike came in as well omg he was huge I let him c how small I was he then laughed an said maybe your wife needs bbc man your dick where is it I said yes maybe she does , why don’t u pop over one evening for a chat , yes how bout Tuesday well that’s how it all started it carried on for about 4 years she had great sex

Me white 34 married , he black 46 An single who run a Sunday league football team , we became good friends playing football going to pubs ect , an as we got chatting he used to tell me he loved to fuck white woman , he used to tell me what he gets up to but as he was telling I was getting turned on at the thought of it not that he new this , he used to tell me how much white girls love bbc , now I always used to say to my wife she needs bigger dick an I was telling her bout mike the black guy an I got to say she seemed interested but played it down , so next Sunday after the game I was last to have a shower as I was having shower mike came in as well omg he was huge I let him c how small I was he then laughed an said maybe your wife needs bbc man your dick where is it I said yes maybe she does , why don’t u pop over one evening for a chat , yes how bout Tuesday well that’s how it all started it carried on for about 4 years she had great sex
That's great!

He still fucking your wife?

He 46 now or 20 years ago?

Did you document her getting that black fuckstick?

Back