Real lifestyle

This site is enjoyable to go on . Let me share my viewpoint. When it comes to having fun . That's what it's about. Some maybe into the cuckold life no me. I don't believe in unmasculating another man or making him wear women's clothes not something I Agee with. I feel it should be adults becoming friends an exploring that adult friendship. An having fun for all involved. Now if you are into degrading your spouse or they like it , then you do you . If breeding is your thing an everyone agrees to it then you do you . Just make sure the baby if there is one , is taken care of an shown love. An told the truth at a right age . Imo . Some of this stuff posted on here makes my BS alarm go off like the Kmart blue light special. I have tried posting my cock pictures on here. Seems they won't allow it ? To me that's BS too. I'm not a pretender an not afraid to show pictures either . And if this is just fantasy for you or your just getting your rocks off , you do you then . But let's be real about which it is . An can we stop posting pictures from the internet. I thought this was a place for real people on here .

This site is enjoyable to go on . Let me share my viewpoint. When it comes to having fun . That's what it's about. Some maybe into the cuckold life no me. I don't believe in unmasculating another man or making him wear women's clothes not something I Agee with. I feel it should be adults becoming friends an exploring that adult friendship. An having fun for all involved. Now if you are into degrading your spouse or they like it , then you do you . If breeding is your thing an everyone agrees to it then you do you . Just make sure the baby if there is one , is taken care of a shown love. A told the truth at a right age . Imo . Some of this stuff posted on here makes my BS alarm go off like the Kmart blue light special. I have tried posting my cock pictures on here. Seems they won't allow it ? To me that's BS too. I'm not a pretender a not afraid to show pictures either . And if this is just fantasy for you or your just getting your rocks off , you do you then . But let's be real about which it is . A can we stop posting pictures from the internet. I thought this was a place for real people on here .
We live for real.

We are mid 50s, we enjoy pretty regular visits with a younger guy we know. It's not cuckold at all. I guess I'd call it sharing my wife.
All three of us have a great night of sexy fun. There's no humiliation at all, wife is past the age of pregnancy concerns so no chance of a "mistake".
We're in shape, classy and conservative. No tats, we don't smoke(anything), we ******* moderately but don't need alcohol to have fun. We don't swear.
None of our friends know we do anything like this, you'd never suspect if you met us. We have a large social circle of friends. This is our very private kink.

Last edited:
Back