Real life humiliation

margaritaeasy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I had noticed a thread in one of the other forums that dealt with real life humiliation which made me recall one of our meetings with a potential partner. We had first made contact with him via another web site and as he and I began to chat I felt an attraction forming over a period of time, as did he. I told my husband I wanted to meet him and a date and time was set picking one of my favorite Mexican restaurants for the rendezvous. I gave my internet consort the information for his approval and he said he looked forward to it. Now more often then not the men don't show for a variety of reasons so at the very least my husband and I would have a nice meal. Arriving a bit early we got a booth and as usual sat next to each other, ordering drinks and appetizers while sharing light conversation. No sooner had the prescribed time arrived so did my date. As he stood before us at the table I immediately recognized him from his picture and statuesque frame. He was a towering Man impeccably dressed, rugged yet handsome. The surprise and smile that crossed my face must have been evident as it elicited a big grin from him. His smile instantly turned to stone as he glared at my husband. He needn't say a word as my husband got the unspoken message, he was in his seat. Without hesitation my husband jumped up and sat opposite us. He introduced himself to me, saying he would recognize me any where and how my pictures didn't do me justice. He also admitted my QofS pendant gave away my proclivity for Real Men, Black Men. Without a glance towards my husband he ordered my husband to fetch him a crown and coke. Noticing my husbands feeble attempt to get our waiters attention he impatiently instructed him to go to the bar and get his *******. My husband readily obeyed. He inquired of me if my husband was always this inept and I told him in more ways then one. We both laughed. With his ******* now delivered he signaled for the waiter. A young Black Man readily appeared. With confidence and authority he ordered for us, the waiter respectfully jotting our order down with yes sir and thank you sir. As the waiter began to place our order my husband finally spoke. He too would like to eat and with a look of loathing from the waiter he secured my husbands choice. As we enjoyed our chips, salsa, queso and more drinks our conversation began to get tawdry. He would lean into me as we talked and laughed, with whispers in my ear as his arm pushed against my breasts, my nipples beginning to respond. His hand was now on my thigh. I instinctively spread my legs so he could venture up to my now wet panties. His fingers moved between my lips and began separating them, preparing to insert a finger or two into my now aching cunt. I looked at my husband, who was sitting passively by, and closed my eyes. In my mind he wasn't there any more and I let out a soft moan. The next thing I knew plates were being placed in front of us. I opened my eyes to a grinning waiter. How long had he been there? Obviously he knew what was going on under the table. I gave him a smile back as he winked at me. I had lost my appetite for food but not sex. I placed my hand on his leg and maneuvered it until I felt the stiffness I was looking for. It was thick and long and oh so perfect. I wanted it, I needed it. I suggested we get our meals to go. I now saw a potential question forming on my husbands lips. I immediately snapped at him with a what? He sank back into his seat without a muttering a word. My Man now gave him instructions. Get the meals to go, pay the bill and leave a big tip. Did he understand? He nodded, he did. As my Man stood up and helped me from the booth his commanding voice attracted the attention of other customers and wait staff; "We'll be waiting outside for you and don't take all night, bring the car around and pick us up"! As we walked out I could feel the eyes of everyone there following us. My Man knew that too as his hand deliberately slipped from my waist to my ass, firmly grabbing it so everyone would know whos property I was. I felt like every woman there was wishing they could be in my shoes and every man was scared to death. I caught the smiles and winks of all the Blacks there and felt so proud to be by my Mans side. I could swear I heard snickering and giggles as my husband dutifully followed too. My husbands humiliation though subtle was obvious and complete. He has always been a beta who sits passively and quietly by while the Dominant Alpha Male, the Black Male, takes me and controls all aspects of the encounter. I love him for that .

I had noticed a thread in one of the other forums that dealt with real life humiliation which made me recall one of our meetings with a potential partner. We had first made contact with him via another web site and as he and I began to chat I felt an attraction forming over a period of time, as did he. I told my husband I wanted to meet him and a date and time was set picking one of my favorite Mexican restaurants for the rendezvous. I gave my internet consort the information for his approval and he said he looked forward to it. Now more often then not the men don't show for a variety of reasons so at the very least my husband and I would have a nice meal. Arriving a bit early we got a booth and as usual sat next to each other, ordering drinks and appetizers while sharing light conversation. No sooner had the prescribed time arrived so did my date. As he stood before us at the table I immediately recognized him from his picture and statuesque frame. He was a towering Man impeccably dressed, rugged yet handsome. The surprise and smile that crossed my face must have been evident as it elicited a big grin from him. His smile instantly turned to stone as he glared at my husband. He needn't say a word as my husband got the unspoken message, he was in his seat. Without hesitation my husband jumped up and sat opposite us. He introduced himself to me, saying he would recognize me any where and how my pictures didn't do me justice. He also admitted my QofS pendant gave away my proclivity for Real Men, Black Men. Without a glance towards my husband he ordered my husband to fetch him a crown and coke. Noticing my husbands feeble attempt to get our waiters attention he impatiently instructed him to go to the bar and get his *******. My husband readily obeyed. He inquired of me if my husband was always this inept and I told him in more ways then one. We both laughed. With his ******* now delivered he signaled for the waiter. A young Black Man readily appeared. With confidence and authority he ordered for us, the waiter respectfully jotting our order down with yes sir and thank you sir. As the waiter began to place our order my husband finally spoke. He too would like to eat and with a look of loathing from the waiter he secured my husbands choice. As we enjoyed our chips, salsa, queso and more drinks our conversation began to get tawdry. He would lean into me as we talked and laughed, with whispers in my ear as his arm pushed against my breasts, my nipples beginning to respond. His hand was now on my thigh. I instinctively spread my legs so he could venture up to my now wet panties. His fingers moved between my lips and began separating them, preparing to insert a finger or two into my now aching cunt. I looked at my husband, who was sitting passively by, and closed my eyes. In my mind he wasn't there any more and I let out a soft moan. The next thing I knew plates were being placed in front of us. I opened my eyes to a grinning waiter. How long had he been there? Obviously he knew what was going on under the table. I gave him a smile back as he winked at me. I had lost my appetite for food but not sex. I placed my hand on his leg and maneuvered it until I felt the stiffness I was looking for. It was thick and long and oh so perfect. I wanted it, I needed it. I suggested we get our meals to go. I now saw a potential question forming on my husbands lips. I immediately snapped at him with a what? He sank back into his seat without a muttering a word. My Man now gave him instructions. Get the meals to go, pay the bill and leave a big tip. Did he understand? He nodded, he did. As my Man stood up and helped me from the booth his commanding voice attracted the attention of other customers and wait staff; "We'll be waiting outside for you and don't take all night, bring the car around and pick us up"! As we walked out I could feel the eyes of everyone there following us. My Man knew that too as his hand deliberately slipped from my waist to my ass, firmly grabbing it so everyone would know whos property I was. I felt like every woman there was wishing they could be in my shoes and every man was scared to death. I caught the smiles and winks of all the Blacks there and felt so proud to be by my Mans side. I could swear I heard snickering and giggles as my husband dutifully followed too. My husbands humiliation though subtle was obvious and complete. He has always been a beta who sits passively and quietly by while the Dominant Alpha Male, the Black Male, takes me and controls all aspects of the encounter. I love him for that .
Very hot story

Thank you for posting exciting story about you, your Black Bull and your lucky white cuckold husband. It shows that you all know your proper places. Your new Black Bull is your Master, you are his married white slut and you are your husband's Mistress and he is the lucky white cuckold, at the bottom of the food chain.
I think your husband is a happy white cuckold like I am.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like me, your husband and other inferior males, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, some cuckolds, like me, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male. Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us
to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. At first we feel humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up. Luckily eventually many of us cuckolds learn to be proud, and feel proud and happy, when Alpha males fuck our wives. We should be proud that an Alpha male is fucking our wives and hopefully impregnating our wife with his baby. This helps to insure the future of our species.

Thank you for posting exciting story about you, your Black Bull and your lucky white cuckold husband. It shows that you all know your proper places. Your new Black Bull is your Master, you are his married white slut and you are your husband's Mistress and he is the lucky white cuckold, at the bottom of the food chain.
I think your husband is a happy white cuckold like I am.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like me, your husband and other inferior males, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, some cuckolds, like me, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male. Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us
to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. At first we feel humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up. Luckily eventually many of us cuckolds learn to be proud, and feel proud and happy, when Alpha males fuck our wives. We should be proud that an Alpha male is fucking our wives and hopefully impregnating our wife with his baby. This helps to insure the future of our species.
I think you have grasped the issue correctly and have made peace with yourself that you are not the better man but the provider of much more then your genes. You take care of us and nurture us in ways Alphas don't. You make our lives comfortable, safe and secure. We are yours up until an Alpha Black Bull needs to use us then you have the good sense to let us go because it is only natural that the Dominant Male should take his rightful place when his needs have to be met. Thank you for your insight and input.

I think you have grasped the issue correctly and have made peace with yourself that you are not the better man but the provider of much more then your genes. You take care of us and nurture us in ways Alphas don't. You make our lives comfortable, safe and secure. We are yours up until an Alpha Black Bull needs to use us then you have the good sense to let us go because it is only natural that the Dominant Male should take his rightful place when his needs have to be met. Thank you for your insight and input.
Margarita...i wish you could have been my couples counselor when I had a girlfriend.

Him? You really couldn't call someone like that a him. It's 2021 he can come out of closet now.

Hello, I am Jim...wondering how you first got interested in black men, and how you got your husband to accept? Look forward to chatting.

You are correct that I have realized that I am not not the better man but the provider of much more then my genes. I take care of my wife and family including babies that she had fucked into her by other men, and nurture them in ways Alphas don't. I and many other cuckold inferior males have made peace with our role that Nature has determined for us as inferior Beta males and that we should our wives and their babies comfortable, safe and secure. I agree that the Dominant Male should take his rightful place when his needs have to be met, including the use of my wife as his fuck toy to pleasure himself with and to breed my wife the way Nature defined the Alpha males role.
My pleasure to provide insight and I am glad you agree with me.

Back