Real life cuckold updates cant wait on day for black cock

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have been on vacation and its been two weeks since the wife had some fun with her bulls.

As we pull in the driveway after a 6 hour drive, she says, someone is chomping at the bit.. and I want him today... Hubby says fine, he needs to unload... she says he will want tomorrow too.

so less than 3 hours after getting home they are in bed cuddling and kissing.

I did get to taste her before and feel her, its fun to get the before and after.

This bull has 7 ******* by 5 different woman half mixed race but sadly he decided to get clipped, and while she is too likely not fertile anymore due to age she would have no doubt gotten pregnant if he did not get clipped as from the first meeting more than 10 years ago this bull has put at least a gallon of cum in her womb.

In fact if he had some sperm left it is likely as sperm tend to live up to 5 days that she would have constantly had his DNA swimming in her womb for the 10 years as the wife fucks him at least weekly and sometimes not than once a week.

There are other bulls who are fertile who have her often but not as often.. the sperm competition inside her womb must be full on war.

This bull has 7 ******* by 5 different woman half mixed race but sadly he decided to get clipped, and while she is too likely not fertile anymore due to age she would have no doubt gotten pregnant if he did not get clipped as from the first meeting more than 10 years ago this bull has put at least a gallon of cum in her womb.

In fact if he had some sperm left it is likely as sperm tend to live up to 5 days that she would have constantly had his DNA swimming in her womb for the 10 years as the wife fucks him at least weekly and sometimes not than once a week.

There are other bulls who are fertile who have her often but not as often.. the sperm competition inside her womb must be full on war.
Was she trying?

Last night Wifey gave blowjobs to 2 of her fuck-buddies for some chemical party favors. I was in the bedroom while she did her thing but then suddenly she came into the room and quickly kissed me. Yup, any of you who've read what we've shared in the past know what she did. She didn't only kiss me, she giggled and spit a huge gob of those guys' cum into my mouth. I knew they were still out there and didn't know if they knew what she was doing though I'd had an idea when she hurried over to me...she's done this to me before.

Was she trying?
Yes.. for a while one of our sons we wondered.. but that was before she went with only black seed in her body.

She did do some breeding weekends with some black men.. and sadly as she was older and ended up having two miscarriages.

Yes.. for a while one of our sons we wondered.. but that was before she went with only black seed in her body.

She did do some breeding weekends with some black men.. and sadly as she was older and ended up having two miscarriages.
Oh well, at least you tried. You guys did your due dilligence.

Last night Wifey gave blowjobs to 2 of her fuck-buddies for some chemical party favors. I was in the bedroom while she did her thing but then suddenly she came into the room and quickly kissed me. Yup, any of you who've read what we've shared in the past know what she did. She didn't only kiss me, she giggled and spit a huge gob of those guys' cum into my mouth. I knew they were still out there and didn't know if they knew what she was doing though I'd had an idea when she hurried over to me...she's done this to me before.
Where are you located?

I would enjoy blowing black seed deep in your slut wife

We have been on vacation and its been two weeks since the wife had some fun with her bulls.

As we pull in the driveway after a 6 hour drive, she says, someone is chomping at the bit.. and I want him today... Hubby says fine, he needs to unload... she says he will want tomorrow too.

so less than 3 hours after getting home they are in bed cuddling and kissing.

I did get to taste her before and feel her, its fun to get the before and after.
I have some truly wonderful memories of similar feelings and encounters when I was very young. It used to turn my husband on almost as much as me.

Back