Real life cuckold conversations

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Last night while fucking we were talking, I asked her if she loved back cum, she said, my body is made for it.

I tried to go down on her she stopped me and said she was sweaty and just wanted to fuck, I said you don't have a problem with me eating you when you are full of cum, she said I needed it.

Then I told her how recently she dripped some cum of her lovers in my mouth and I was suprized how good it tastes. She said she knows, as this guy likes to fuck from behind and she plays with his balls, when he pulls out cum gets on her fingers and she tastes him.

Cuckold life..

Last night while fucking we were talking, I asked her if she loved back cum, she said, my body is made for it.

I tried to go down on her she stopped me and said she was sweaty and just wanted to fuck, I said you don't have a problem with me eating you when you are full of cum, she said I needed it.

Then I told her how recently she dripped some cum of her lovers in my mouth and I was suprized how good it tastes. She said she knows, as this guy likes to fuck from behind and she plays with his balls, when he pulls out cum gets on her fingers and she tastes him.

Cuckold life..
Let him lick you it tastes amazing doesn't matter if you've been hot and sweaty or not

Attachments

• Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 34

Many husbands should look forward to their wives having bareback sex with black men, and for the black men to cum deep in their wives. Also, for the wife not to clean up as she heads back home to show him evidence of her fucking.

When she CUMS home she lets me know that she had a very full.and satisfied.pussy. I dont clean.her but she tells me I NEED MY PUSSY FILLED UP.MORE "" FUCK.ME AND PUT ANOTHER LOAD IN.ME"I want you to fell.my well.filled PUSSY

Our talks tend to be about how the big cock felt as it entered her and stretched her pussy.
I dont clean hervwhen she comes home from.Fucking but we play . She loves to be Fu ked again when she cimes home from a hotwife Fuck.date. She tells me my date fucked the ******* outvof me and stretched and filled my pussy with hot CUM . She cant get pregnant but loves to.torment me . She says fuck.me good push his CUM. Into.me more so his Cum.will.knock.me up. Fill.my unfaithful. CUNT WITH MORE CUM.IT NEEDS TO BE FILLED UP

Many husbands should look forward to their wives having bareback sex with black men, and for the black men to cum deep in their wives. Also, for the wife not to clean up as she heads back home to show him evidence of her fucking.

We have always done this after her bull leaves. But the last time i was privileged to clean one of his loads up while he was there. Its more of a dominant ack then anything. While her bull is there its up to him when and how many times its done. His loads should never be wasted and always be cleaned up.

We have always done this after her bull leaves. But the last time i was privileged to clean one of his loads up while he was there. Its more of a dominant ack then anything. While her bull is there its up to him when and how many times its done. His loads should never be wasted and always be cleaned up.
I dont clean.him.or her but do. Fuck.her after she has been fu ked or i fuck.her to.get her teafy so.she can really get stretched and get the inyense FUCKIMG SHE Deserves. We have been doing this for 3 years and would bever go.back
She has cjanged so much for the better dtesses better sexier more extreme sometimeswhen she goes out with me or one of her studs her outgot Says. CUM.FUCK.MEORE THSN.ONCE SHE WILL
GET PICKED UP WHILE DANCING d then.she goes into.full.fuck.mode and i go.home

Back