Real Just never made a sign

MisterThickNine

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
Real 31yr old gentleman out of NW DC

I made a sign once and still received "no love" even though i was "verified". I sort of lost interests but alas, here I am again.

Hoping to find a REAL woman who wants to explore fantasies with a well endowed gentleman like myself. Would like to think that there is much more to me than my heavy cock lol

not sure if there are any REAL women in my area that will read this,
but i'm being slightly optimistic here

Real 31yr old gentleman out of NW DC

I made a sign once and still received "no love" even though i was "verified". I sort of lost interests but alas, here I am again.

Hoping to find a REAL woman who wants to explore fantasies with a well endowed gentleman like myself. Would like to think that there is much more to me than my heavy cock lol

not sure if there are any REAL women in my area that will read this,
but i'm being slightly optimistic here
Might help if you had a location on your profile page

Lol

Well maybe I will make another sign and see if "it might help"
No one is making you do anything here - us ladies have plenty of willing hung verified men to play with.

And just becoming verified isn’t quite enough either - personality, tact, honesty, trust, etc also go a long way ;)

Last edited:
No one is making you do anything here - us ladies have plenty of willing hung verified men to play with.

And just becoming verified isn’t quite enough either - personality, tact, honesty, trust, etc also go a long way ;)

lol ofcourse no one is making me do anything here
i've "survived" thus far

my main qualm,
personality,honesty,tact and verification aside
is the amount of men/men posing as couples that reach out to me even once i was verified...but perhaps thats another post all together

but thank you for your tactful advice and input

lol ofcourse no one is making me do anything here
i've "survived" thus far

my main qualm,
personality,honesty,tact and verification aside
is the amount of men/men posing as couples that reach out to me even once i was verified...but perhaps thats another post all together

but thank you for your tactful advice and input
Yes - unfortunately there are many fake white guys here trying to accomplish a nut I guess - it’s annoying! If you limit conversations to predominately verified people it does help a little ;)

Back