Real Cucks: What's it like when your wife brings up wanting to play with a Bull........

The thing is, all jokes aside, even if I weren't in the mood and mindset, she can get me there virtually instantly. When she teases and tickles me with light touches of her fingernails between the bars of my cage, and starts telling me how bad she wants to get off, or pinches and plays with my nipples, or wags her intoxicating round ass in my face, or pulls my head in to motorboat her fantastic tits, or tells me it's time for me to go down on her, or unlocks me and gives me an excruciating handjob in the shower with strict instruction not to cum, while describing how small I feel in her hand compared to her bull, or has me bend over the bed so she can spank me or plug me, and says she wants me to edge myself as many times as I can while she uses her magic wand... etc., etc., etc.

My libido has ALWAYS been higher than hers, so she's always held all the cards. It doesn't matter what kind of mood I was in before she started. The whole dynamic of our 14 year marriage is that I give her whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and if it's something I can't give her, I either help her find it or help make it possible for her to do it. If there is some reason I really can't be at home with the ******* so she can go out, we figure out a time I can. I cannot even picture a time when I was compelled to tell her no.

I'm not saying there's nothing hard about being a cuckold. There absolutely are times that the potent cocktail of emotions that bubbles up in this kind of lifestyle can get intense, and we frequently have to recenter and make sure we're taking care of each other, but there is no such thing as me "not being in the mood" for her to enjoy her sexuality, in whatever capacity she tells me she wants to do it.

The 'lifestyle' is like everything else couples do together. There are no separate rules for it. You communicate with each other and make a decision together

Back