Reaction to bigger white cock.

Buddy ,is not about the competion...the thing is that black males think about them that If they are black,they are Alpha Male and they have big cocks. You can have a big cock ,but If You don't know how to use your tool ,than it's useless. And this way most of these "Smart" people doesn't understand.
Stay safe,y'all😉
You do recognise BBC is more about cerebral foreplay women conjure in the minds to get excited about playtime.....essentially role-playing to fufill their sexual fantasies. Now, every man in his mind maintains he can satisfy his playmate more than the next man....so some healthy competition isn't a bad thing.

Delighted comes to mind. Not shocked or surprised because I've seen some really big cocks on white guys. I've also seen some really small cocks on black guys. That's the truth not all men are created equal. Never got too hung up on size anyway. It's what that guy does with what he has that's what counts. I've had great and bad sex with big and average cocks. My only bummer was those i called pencil dicks. Long, short but very thin like a pencil. A finger could get you off better, you know fingers bend better than cocks. My position is why limit yourself by color or size. Might not be a popular thought on this forum but in my youth I'd have gone to bed Horny plenty of times if i limited my options one size or color. I've had great sex with black guys but color had nothing to do with it. That's a different subject altogether.

You do recognise BBC is more about cerebral foreplay women conjure in the minds to get excited about playtime.....essentially role-playing to fufill their sexual fantasies. Now, every man in his mind maintains he can satisfy his playmate more than the next man....so some healthy competition isn't a bad thing.
@vej54

That's not true at all, caucasian, Latina women are with black men, dating, marrying black men, because it's their preference.

There is no competition, and there never will be.

Why do you think that so many women, world wide are legitimate QOS also known as Queen Of Spades.

Those evolved women don't open their thighs for any man, that's not a black man.

Attachments

• The QOS.jpg
    The QOS.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 38
  • QOS.jpg
    QOS.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 00057363-4fc6-73cb-0906-58e8c2b5b37e_958.jpg
    00057363-4fc6-73cb-0906-58e8c2b5b37e_958.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 00057363-4e5a-031b-3cac-1ec1305974e1_958.jpg
    00057363-4e5a-031b-3cac-1ec1305974e1_958.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Black Cock Slave.png
    Black Cock Slave.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 39
Delighted comes to mind. Not shocked or surprised because I've seen some really big cocks on white guys. I've also seen some really small cocks on black guys. That's the truth not all men are created equal. Never got too hung up on size anyway. It's what that guy does with what he has that's what counts. I've had great and bad sex with big and average cocks. My only bummer was those i called pencil dicks. Long, short but very thin like a pencil. A finger could get you off better, you know fingers bend better than cocks. My position is why limit yourself by color or size. Might not be a popular thought on this forum but in my youth I'd have gone to bed Horny plenty of times if i limited my options one size or color. I've had great sex with black guys but color had nothing to do with it. That's a different subject altogether.
Affirmative, but have to remember many ladies are curious and invested in the sexual fantasy and stereotypes about Blackmen which, function as foreplay to get them ready for playtime....some hate to admit they got played....

@vej54

That's not true at all, caucasian, Latina women are with black men, dating, marrying black men, because it's their preference.

There is no competition, and there never will be.

Why do you think that so many women, world wide are legitimate QOS also known as Queen Of Spades.

Those evolved women don't open their thighs for any man, that's not a black man.
Excellent but, we appear to be addressing two different topics....

That's my girl 😉

Back