Ravishing Redheads That Love Black Men

Do you think watching a hot redhead wife go black is hot?

• Yes! =)

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No! =(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blazing ginger hair and sprinkled with freckles from the sun kissing their pale white skin. Their unique beauty not appreciated by all, but most certainly worshiped by some. Often stereotyped as fiery and aggressive, but yet also known for being sensitive and passionate lovers. Sounds like the perfect date for black stallion to me?

I couldn't agree more! Red hair and freckles are irresistible to me and make me melt every time. Bonus points for green eyes!

A perfect harem for a black king.
To hear my husband talk, it‘s not only the red hair,,,and green eyes,,,but just like black usually means bigger, red hair usually means softer,,,when my hub was 24 he met a 17 year old just getting ready to graduate and turn 18, they didn’t let two months stand in their way,,,he described her as her whole body feel like tit flesh, hips, stomach, inner thigh, anywhere he touched her he could give it a squeeze and it was just that soft. After that she became the gauge by what he went by,,,he never achieved finding a comparable woman, I came close, pretty pale, soft enough, plus I had some skills a 17 year old hadn’t been around long enough to become proficient at, so I guess I won. Judging by what he’s told me recently, the chick on the bottom left (Amarna Miller), would make a good comparison. I keep trying to explain to him that we call that baby fat, and most girls lose it in their early twenties,,,when I was 24 and he was 36 we got it on with a couple where the girl had red hair, and I found out what he was talking about, up till this point I was sure I was right, but in between rounds my husband told her considering the size of her boobs, she was lucky they stood up the way they did, I agreed, and her skin was very soft and spongy,,,then she said “they should stand up, I’m only eighteen”,,,I looked at my husband (who was twice her age), and went back to what I thought, he was a hop skip and a jump from being a *******,,,LOL. I teased him with that for years, but let’s face it, even if you find one like that it doesn’t last a life time, so by settling for me he made the right choice, almost as soft, but I stayed that way my whole life, whereas they have a short shelf life, I could mention a familiar one who is actually one of my contemporaries, but I don’t want to be that person,,,she’s still working, and it shows,,,before she got ridiculous boobs and went pro she was a favorite of both of us, but she hasn’t weathered well.

Last edited:
Back