Ravishing Redheads That Love Black Men

Do you think watching a hot redhead wife go black is hot?

• Yes! =)

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No! =(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jerry Turner

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Blazing ginger hair and sprinkled with freckles from the sun kissing their pale white skin. Their unique beauty not appreciated by all, but most certainly worshiped by some. Often stereotyped as fiery and aggressive, but yet also known for being sensitive and passionate lovers. Sounds like the perfect date for black stallion to me?

I think that it would be really nice to lay-up with a red haired beauty.
When I think about red heds, I ALWAYS remininsce about a former jr. high class mate, Patricia Clark. She was taller than me, slender, and she often smiled at me.
I was too afraid to say anything to her, out of fear of rejection.
I wonder where she is, now (although I'm sure she's not as young, or petite).

Blazing ginger hair and sprinkled with freckles from the sun kissing their pale white skin. Their unique beauty not appreciated by all, but most certainly worshiped by some. Often stereotyped as fiery and aggressive, but yet also known for being sensitive and passionate lovers. Sounds like the perfect date for black stallion to me?
Thanks for the thread!

I think that it would be really nice to lay-up with a red haired beauty.
When I think about red heds, I ALWAYS remininsce about a former jr. high class mate, Patricia Clark. She was taller than me, slender, and she often smiled at me.
I was too afraid to say anything to her, out of fear of rejection.
I wonder where she is, now (although I'm sure she's not as young, or petite).
Maybe try and find her through social media sites, you've got nothing to loose and maybe a friend to gain, She might be reminiscing about you as well. My first crush on a redhead was in high school also, music class / band camp. You never forget your first crush!

Back