Rating our husbands dick

It works for us, I get off on her getting off in a way I can’t and never will be able to get her off because I have a really small dick. Yes I can make her cum from licking her pussy and I’m extremely good at that, but a good deep, pounding fucking with lots of orgasms is just hard to top. She loves me with all her heart, I love her back the same, we’ve been together 35 plus years very happily…..why would I not want her to have something that’s a basic human need, an orgasm. I know she had a few friends that enjoyed sex but once my wife talked them into fucking BBC, they went and have stayed crazy wild just like her.….because the sex IS that much better. Us guys, that first time as a young teen we jack off and discover orgasms, we never stop jacking off, it’s just so addictive.….i think black cock in my wifes pussy is nothing more than that, addictive sexual orgasms. She loves me, she loves fucking black men, i love her fucking black men and watching them do things to her sexually pleasing I can’t give her but in a way I do give it to her allowing her to have sexual freedom within our loving marriage.
Well enjoy! Life's to short! And kudos on 35 years!

These are some pictures of my husbands little white penis along with the cock sleeves and strapons + our fuck machine that he has use or wear if he wants to have sex with me since I started having bbc his little white cock no longer satisfies my sexual needs
I can barely feel his cock if I let him attempt the penetrate my vagina also he cum’s as he enters me unless he wants his cock sleeve or bigger strap on.
How does the sleeves stay on lol

I can't believe this is my husband's little Dick, just like a woman's clitoris. What are your comments and thoughts?

Back