Rate My Girlfriend

She’s told me about all the kinky and dirty stuff hes done to her. My favorite story happens to be the first time he filled her with his cum 🙂 and she’s 19 now.
What was that story? How old was she the first time

What was that story? How old was she the first time
Well, she was 18, like freshly 18, and she said that they got a hotel room, and he had her completely bound to the bed and he made her cum 3 times and proceeded to fill her up! There’s a lot more that happened but I am frankly too tired to type it all out, hope that little bit helps though!

• Love
Reactions: wit
Well, she was 18, like freshly 18, and she said that they got a hotel room, and he had her completely bound to the bed and he made her cum 3 times and proceeded to fill her up! There’s a lot more that happened but I am frankly too tired to type it all out, hope that little bit helps though!
Hot. Love to hear more details later. She told you how you compare to him? Nice that he got her helpless when he had his way with her... is he a lot older?

Hot. Love to hear more details later. She told you how you compare to him? Nice that he got her helpless when he had his way with her... is he a lot older?
He was 20 at the time and she’s told me my cock doesn’t even compare to his, and i’ve seen it. His cock makes mine look like a pencil.

• Love
He was 20 at the time and she’s told me my cock doesn’t even compare to his, and i’ve seen it. His cock makes mine look like a pencil.
My pencil-dick shrimpdick had gotten similar laughter from all my ex-gfs too. Size matters. Thickness really matters too. Hot that she’s kept pics of her favorite cock. Was he her first?

My pencil-dick shrimpdick had gotten similar laughter from all my ex-gfs too. Size matters. Thickness really matters too. Hot that she’s kept pics of her favorite cock. Was he her first?
Yes, he was, and hadn’t even thought about cucking before me. Her ex had too much toxic masculinity to open himself up to try other stuff.

• Wow
Yes, he was, and hadn’t even thought about cucking before me. Her ex had too much toxic masculinity to open himself up to try other stuff.
Glad she found you. She deserves a boy that lets her have the best cock. Mighty Black cocks, and remains her loyal and faithful bf-servant. Experimenting can be fun

She's a 6.8.
-Nice shape and tight skin
-Her tits are on the smaller side but will look great with implants
-Her pink pussy looks great and very stretchable for BBC
-Nice choice in nails and polish color.

How tall is the bitch and is she receptive to sexual advances from BBC?

Back