Random day off

Jenniferkayla

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
So I had a random day off the other day. No work and no family around. I decided to get naughty. Tried to get in touch with a few guys from b2w here but no one was available.
So I tried doublelist for the first time and got a ton of fakes. Just when I was about to call it a night, a decent guy responded. Turned out to be a pretty eventful night. 😉18BFFD1B-FC3F-4E96-8F81-8AEBFB4DD738.jpeg264BB0C0-8474-4092-9DB3-D02E9124FD92.jpeg

Last edited:
So I had a random day off the other day. No work and no family around. I decided to get naughty. Tried to get in touch with a few guys from b2w here but no one was available.
So I tried doublelist for the first time and got a ton of fakes. Just when I was about to call it a night, a decent guy responded. Turned out to be a pretty eventful night. 😉
We need all the dirty details!

Like any website I just wanna say how many fake ppl there are on doublelist. No one could voice/picture verify. Lol but I guess that’s part of this game 🤷‍♀️

Anyways. I msg this guy. Got his kik and right away he was able to picture verify. He sounded cool and not like the other 10 creepers that I was msging. I told him that since I didn’t know him I was only going to give him heads. He was ok w that.
He showed up and was such a gentleman. He asked where he should sit and was not pushy at all. I just felt really comfortable w him.
Lol I was probably the aggressor. He sat down, I took off his pants and he was already quite hard. I licked and sucked for about 5mins.
On my knees, worshipping a total stranger.... suddenly just got me really horny. I could taste that he was about to explode and that’s when I stopped.
I stood up and he had the cutest most confusing look on his face. That’s when I pulled up my dress around my waist and slowly lowered myself on his shaft. He was so hard. It felt so good to be completely filled up.
Always the best times when nothing’s expected.

Like any website I just wanna say how many fake ppl there are on doublelist. No one could voice/picture verify. Lol but I guess that’s part of this game 🤷‍♀️

Anyways. I msg this guy. Got his kik and right away he was able to picture verify. He sounded cool and not like the other 10 creepers that I was msging. I told him that since I didn’t know him I was only going to give him heads. He was ok w that.
He showed up and was such a gentleman. He asked where he should sit and was not pushy at all. I just felt really comfortable w him.
Lol I was probably the aggressor. He sat down, I took off his pants and he was already quite hard. I licked and sucked for about 5mins.
On my knees, worshipping a total stranger.... suddenly just got me really horny. I could taste that he was about to explode and that’s when I stopped.
I stood up and he had the cutest most confusing look on his face. That’s when I pulled up my dress around my waist and slowly lowered myself on his shaft. He was so hard. It felt so good to be completely filled up.
Always the best times when nothing’s expected.
Great story!!

Before *******, I was on aff too. Always met good ppl.
Nowadays my schedule is all out of whack. Most of my meets are always random lol.
Yeah AFF is the ******* in California!

I would go as far as to say it's the #1 swing lifestyle resource for people in California.👌

Back