Random Blowjobs

SAMR....good experience, especially if your husband doesn't know. This thread is about what you experienced, the thrill of sucking off a black dick. Your picture is pretty, handsome woman, hope you are active with your mouth with other black men. Tell us...are any of your girlfriends doing what you did? If not, tell a one or two, let them experience a black cum load in their mouth like u did baby.
What is wrong with you? I would not experience any of this without my husband. So you are telling me to go behind my husbands back? What kind of a man are you? We communicate very well and it is our choice to do this together as a couple. Open communication! Good grief, I can't believe the replies. Also, since when are women handsome?

What is wrong with you? I would not experience any of this without my husband. So you are telling me to go behind my husbands back? What kind of a man are you? We communicate very well and it is our choice to do this together as a couple. Open communication! Good grief, I can't believe the replies. Also, since when are women handsome?

Pay no attention. He obviously has little to no class. I personally like the relationship you have with your husband. It sounds a lot like my wife and I. I see he hasn't replied to his own thread since July. Looks like you scared him off.

I know this thread is a few years old, but this happened last summer at St. Charles mall in Waldorf Md. We were coming out of Macy's when we heard spssst spsssst I looked around and saw 3 blk teen boys coming towards us, knew one of them as ******* of a black co worker of Veronikas who she has fucked several time, a few with the *******. Caught up to us, teen introduced other two as his cousins from NY, said when he saw us told them he has fucked that white woman. They didn't believe him, so Veronika told them yes he has several times,then he asked if she was in mood to suck some black cock, long story short we went to his van and Veronika sucked all three off with a promise that next time they visit we will get together and they can fuck her too

the wife has only did it 2 times ,,,one time we were at this bar and met this guy the next thing I knew he had her in the bathroom blowing him ,,, the other time we were at this cookout at a friend house we met this guy for the first time with in 30 minute of meeting him she had his cock in her mouth blowing him,,, that only 2 times with a total stranger....

I've only done it twice, so far. The first was a guy whose craigslist ad we answered. We agreed to a meet & greet at a local McDonald's parking lot. He was sitting in his pickup truck. We walked up and chatted for a few minutes. He pulled a big black snake out of his pants and started stroking it. I asked if he wanted help, and he smiled. So I walked around to the passenger's side and climbed in. I wrapped my fingers around it, and they didn't meet. I started stroking and he started moaning. I just leaned over and started sucking him. While my husband watched from the driver's side, and cars drove by in the drive-thru lane, i sucked a nice thick load out.

The next time, we met a guy at the local nude beach. I was laying on my stomach between him and my husband. As I watched the guy looking at me while rubbing himself my husband worked a few fingers up my pussy. Knowing our new black friend was watching I came quickly to a squirting orgasm. Greg held my legs open and let him know he could finger me, too. He didn't hesitate, just shoved his fingers deep inside my wet pussy, and worked it until I squirted all over his hand. It started to rain and as we moved to our beach shelter I saw the beach was sparsely populated. I slid under the shelter and beckoned our friend over. I took his cock in my mouth, and as i sucked him he slid his tongue in my pussy. He came and when I let his cock slide out of my mouth, I saw he was still rock hard so I turned over, spread my legs and he moved down and filled my pussy with his hardness. As he fucked me, Greg pulled out his cock and jerked off while he watched. He soon came and spewed his cum on my tits and belly. Then I felt that thick cock explode in my pussy. That's all it took to send me to my own orgasm with a powerful squirt. After a few minutes we all got up and walked into the ocean to clean up.

Back