• Omg YES black breed her

• No way

Results are only viewable after voting.

WelshysM&R

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
This is my gf Rachel she’s never been with a black guy but is very eager to change that, we’re based in South Wales uk and Bristol, if any hung black guy is interested or anyone wants to say what they think of her please do feel free to get in touch,

P.S she’s not on the pill and wants it bare

Attachments

• IMG_3304.jpeg
    IMG_3304.jpeg
    800.2 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_3307.jpeg
    IMG_3307.jpeg
    822.8 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
These are just some of the conversations we have had, she’s very very eager to try her first BBC guys, get in touch guys

Attachments

• IMG_3309.png
    IMG_3309.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_3310.png
    IMG_3310.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 330
  • IMG_3311.png
    IMG_3311.png
    2 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3312.png
    IMG_3312.png
    975.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_3313.png
    IMG_3313.png
    942.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3314.png
    IMG_3314.png
    1 MB · Views: 341
Last edited:
This is my gf Rachel she’s never been with a black guy but is very eager to change that, we’re based in South Wales uk and Bristol, if any hung black guy is interested or anyone wants to say what they think of her please do feel free to get in touch,

She’s definitely ready to be black bred

Very cute

Sexy and that ass is amazing I would of been staring all through that game of golf wish I was there I would love to black her out

Back