R.I.P. CRAIGSLIST

Even though CL UK is unaffected, we've always found it to be mostly a waste of time for both couple fun and 1on1 meets. Here in the UK its been overrun with sex workers, mostly from Eastern Europe who aggressively mass flag anyone who to them is an outsider in Casuals. Posting ads, both in the w4m and mw4m sections - on average ads were up less than an hour before being removed. I don't think I've ever met a guy or couple that resulted from an Ad that I or my husband posted. I have met a couple of decent guys from responding to ads and I think one couple with my husband but that's it, nothing in the last four or five years.

Was quite a shock. I’d never even heard of it before yesterday. We had a lot of luck using CL to find BBC as well as other couples. Sure gonna miss it but I’m sure another will pop up, probably hosted offshore somewhere that US laws can’t affect. Just give it some time.

well here in Orlando they moved the missed connections to the cummunity section, yesterday when I looked there under activities there were some sex ad's but not today

Yep it's true. The shutdowns are rolling out across the States, I'm sure the world. US Congress passed a new law which affects online personals ads.
It's the end of an era.

But in a way that's good! Now people should go back to meeting up the old fashioned way.... FACE TO FACE

I went to find some new prospects next thing I know personals were gone for good smh. Man I swear Craigslist was like pussy on demand lol

Back