R.I.P. CRAIGSLIST

You know what is really pathetic about this. Congress will pass a law "which subjects websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (you or anyone else) unlawfully misuse online personals", yet they won't do similar when it comes to guns. This just goes to show how much power the NRA and gun lobbyists have over our politicians. If Congress is trying to "protect" people, shouldn't they pass a similar law that would hold gun sellers subject to criminal and civil liability should a gun they sold be unlawfully misused? I wonder how may times there have been mass sexual assaults where one person was able to sexually assault 17 innocent victims in under an hour. Web sites don't sexually assault people, people sexually assault people.
is this an attack on 2A

Well Craigslist list shut down their personals section. I met a lot of women and couples on CL. A LOT LOL. Anyone have any good CL stories you'd like to share?
I got my first BBC start on CL. I've enjoyed many first timer black cocks that always wanted to experience a white woman and also a couple of regular repeaters that I just ended up getting bored with. It's sad that our country feels like they have to run everything and ruin it for the people that are looking for good clean fuck fun.

I got my first BBC start on CL. I've enjoyed many first timer black cocks that always wanted to experience a white woman and also a couple of regular repeaters that I just ended up getting bored with. It's sad that our country feels like they have to run everything and ruin it for the people that are looking for good clean fuck fun.

I think the problem was that CL was overrun with *******. Not that ******* itself is a problem, but I think in a lot of the major cities, many of the prostitutes were *******, and being held against their will by pimps.

Back