Questions for the wives from a beginner QOS

Hi all. My husband and I are just getting started. I haven’t been with a BBC yet but want to. Any tips on making it to that first time? I’m so nervous. And how often do you generally do it? And is it with different men? Or repeatedly with one? I get the feeling that it is whatever each relationship/encounter wants it to be but I’m interested to hear how others approach it.
Its amazing. You will love it. The best for me is meeting a regular bull 1-2 times a week... every week. Get your ink... I have no regrets.

Hi all. My husband and I are just getting started. I haven’t been with a BBC yet but want to. Any tips on making it to that first time? I’m so nervous. And how often do you generally do it? And is it with different men? Or repeatedly with one? I get the feeling that it is whatever each relationship/encounter wants it to be but I’m interested to hear how others approach it.

my advice is dont go into it as the same person as you are now. imagine a different personality, one more daring and up for excitement. treat it as a way to experience another life.

Get verified and then ask.

Relax and enjoy, black man are very strong and powerful sex. First it is scary, maybe uncomfortable, maybe little bit hurt but soon you will learn how to enjoy all these things because it feel so so good

Get verified and then ask.

I agree with this statement 💯

You have to take unverified accounts with a Grain of Salt... as they do not have the same level of vested interest as those who verified themselves!

Verification is the first step to CONFIRM you are a real woman so good job taking that first step @qosamber 👏🏾

Last edited:
Plenty of replies.
I introduced quite a few Ladies /Couples as their FIRST, in one example we documented the entire journey.

You can read our complete process below and take away whatever works for You! ♠️
(note: my previous username was 'bbcnatx')

Back