Questions for our 1st time attending splash mocha.

Inkedones420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
It’s our first time going to a get together or event in the lifestyle. Just wondering what to expect. Is it worth the cost?
if you’ve attended please fill us in. 😘😘😘

Is it worth the cost?
No one can answer that question, is it worth the cost? All the ingredients are there for an amazing experience, but you have to be proactive and make it happen. You can be in the middle of the orgy, or sitting on the sidelines watching others have fun. It's your choice.

Events like Splash are basically the same as going to a swing club or cocktail party. You have to be a little aggressive and flirt. If you want to have sex, how are they going to know if you don't tell them?

I would suggest you make connections with guys who are going before the convention. I would also suggest you go a day early if you can. When you make friends early, you'll see them over and over. They will make friends and and so will you. They can meet your friends and you can meet theirs. We always want to meet as many people as possible. Even if you don't find someone sexually attractive, they might have friends you do like.

We thought so. It’s a nice venue and Tina and the staff are welcoming. You can fuck as many as you want. But it’s better to get a room in the event hotel not the overflow.
it can become a scene but there are all kinds of people there .

This event is now judgement. No pressure, you can come to play or just watch it meet interesting people. All us guys veted and we make her the center of attention

BTW, it’s worth it if you fuck, but in order to do that you have to put it out there … dress for success and be forward with the men… If you are a wall flower it won’t be worth it… approach the guys and let them know your legs are open . Walk the halls late night and look nasty.

It’s our first time going to a get together or event in the lifestyle. Just wondering what to expect. Is it worth the cost?
P I'll be sure to make sure it's worth the cost for you. We'll have a great time you're definitely on most of the guys radar. Sexy woman

BTW, it’s worth it if you fuck, but in order to do that you have to put it out there … dress for success and be forward with the men… If you are a wall flower it won’t be worth it… approach the guys and let them know your legs are open . Walk the halls late night and look nasty.
I completely agree. Last year I went back to my room and changed. I was wearing a mini dress with no panties. However, it was too long about 2 inches to pussy, and it was not low cut. I went back to my room and changed into something very slutty! That made a huge difference. I had lots of guys hitting on me.

Most guys do not seem to be able to close the deal! Most of the time I ask if they want to play.

Back