Questions for black men about flirting.

I have read a post in the forum that reminded me of a situation that I experienced a few months ago.

A friend of my bull is very handsome, so I asked my bull for permission to have sex with his friend. I spent two weeks flirting and showing him my Queen of Spade temporary tattoos, but nothing happened. I talked to my bull and asked him if his friend was gay, but my bull laughed and told me that his friend hadn't accepted my flirtations because he thought I was "out of his league".

Questions for black men:
- Have you ever thought that a white girl flirting with you was "out of your league"?
- If the answer to the previous question is yes. Why did you think that?
Lol this is mad interesting

I have read a post in the forum that reminded me of a situation that I experienced a few months ago.

A friend of my bull is very handsome, so I asked my bull for permission to have sex with his friend. I spent two weeks flirting and showing him my Queen of Spade temporary tattoos, but nothing happened. I talked to my bull and asked him if his friend was gay, but my bull laughed and told me that his friend hadn't accepted my flirtations because he thought I was "out of his league".

Questions for black men:
- Have you ever thought that a white girl flirting with you was "out of your league"?
Great question...my answer is NO...NEVER feel any woman is out of my league. Actually it's the other way around...some women are not in my league. Not worth my time and energy. Especially given that in most locations in the country women out number men 16:1. Men are more of the catch...because there are so fewer of us. So I am particular about what women I give me time to and in turn invest in her and the relationship. I have always been into quality over quantity.

Questions for black men:
Well, it's important to understand that there is no size fits all, so to speak. Some like blondes, others don't, some like skinny, others don't, etc Flirting doesn't being accepted. Everyone has their own taste, and if one doesn't correspond to the liking or taste of someone else, then no intimate activities will ever happen. No mystery in this, don't you think?

Back