Questions for black men about flirting.

CaludiaTA

Female
From
LA, US
I have read a post in the forum that reminded me of a situation that I experienced a few months ago.

A friend of my bull is very handsome, so I asked my bull for permission to have sex with his friend. I spent two weeks flirting and showing him my Queen of Spade temporary tattoos, but nothing happened. I talked to my bull and asked him if his friend was gay, but my bull laughed and told me that his friend hadn't accepted my flirtations because he thought I was "out of his league".

Questions for black men:
- Have you ever thought that a white girl flirting with you was "out of your league"?
- If the answer to the previous question is yes. Why did you think that?

I have read a post in the forum that reminded me of a situation that I experienced a few months ago.

A friend of my bull is very handsome, so I asked my bull for permission to have sex with his friend. I spent two weeks flirting and showing him my Queen of Spade temporary tattoos, but nothing happened. I talked to my bull and asked him if his friend was gay, but my bull laughed and told me that his friend hadn't accepted my flirtations because he thought I was "out of his league".

Questions for black men:
- Have you ever thought that a white girl flirting with you was "out of your league"?
- If the answer to the previous question is yes. Why did you think that?
I’m a business owner & I have some very very pretty sexy white women in which who I be very attracted to but I never cross the line but they do be making passes, I just laugh & smile it off little do they know I wish I see them out of my office. I did have 1 incident where I had no choice but to let her suck my BBC!

I’m a business owner & I have some very very pretty sexy white women in which who I be very attracted to but I never cross the line but they do be making passes, I just laugh & smile it off little do they know I wish I see them out of my office. I did have 1 incident where I had no choice but to let her suck my BBC!
I understand that accepting flirtations and advances at work can have undesirable results and situations. Thanks for your answer.

👍

Back