Questions about black superiority

I don't claim to be a sociologist, but I think this will always be on the fringe, and for it to continue, it would have to be. Why? Let's say every white women decided to only be with black men. They start producing babies. Those babies will be mixed race. Before long, there would be few white women and white men left. We would be slightly lighter and darker shades of the same thing.

Not that there is anything at all wrong with that. But in order for this whole sexual fantasy thing to keep going, the white females would need to continue to mate with the white husbands and boyfriends. To me, this seems like a logical transition after the white lady has had white babies, then she goes black.

I don't claim to be a sociologist, but I think this will always be on the fringe, and for it to continue, it would have to be. Why? Let's say every white women decided to only be with black men. They start producing babies. Those babies will be mixed race. Before long, there would be few white women and white men left. We would be slightly lighter and darker shades of the same thing.

Not that there is anything at all wrong with that. But in order for this whole sexual fantasy thing to keep going, the white females would need to continue to mate with the white husbands and boyfriends. To me, this seems like a logical transition after the white lady has had white babies, then she goes black.
If you look up "What humans will look like in _ years" it's always a picture of a computer generated mixed person. My prediction is sometime in the (far) distant future, it will be mostly black people, in america or Europe at least. Just nature taking it's course imo.

If you look up "What humans will look like in _ years" it's always a picture of a computer generated mixed person. My prediction is sometime in the (far) distant future, it will be mostly black people, in america or Europe at least. Just nature taking it's course imo.

Where I live, mixed race ******* are becoming more and more prevalent. I think that will be an increasing component, no doubt. I was at a party one night, small party, and there were 5 females there. I realized afterward that 3 of them were black-only. One girl (they're girls to me when they're in their 20s) had a older white *******, and then a mixed race ******* with her mixed race husband. Another has a white *******, but a black live-in boyfriend (they both work with me), and the other one...she is barely out of high school, didn't realize she liked black until she slipped away and to a bedroom with her black boss, who was also at the party.

I suspect this whole lifestyle is not as popular across Europe and Asia...it's there, no doubt, but not as popular. I have heard that a lot of German girls like black guys. One co-worker is mixed race, his mom is German, and his dad was in the US Army stationed there.

my sister went Black at an early age and remained there. She helped make me what I am, and we have had many discussions. I think whatever Black Men have that makes her hot for Them is the same thing that makes me intimidated by Them and makes me obey and serve Them. I think this is in fact the very meaning of Black Superiority.

my sister went Black at an early age and remained there. She helped make me what I am, and we have had many discussions. I think whatever Black Men have that makes her hot for Them is the same thing that makes me intimidated by Them and makes me obey and serve Them. I think this is in fact the very meaning of Black Superiority.

Ted & Jenn summed it up pretty good

I want to thank everyone for the comments on this. Ted and Jenn have really put forward a fascinating thought. I think there may be some truth in it. Maybe a lot of truth. I still wonder if there is a chemical or something but I know there is no hard core proof of that. I think that most people on this site are white boys. So my question is what brings them to a site which celebrates the white women cuckolding them and the black men taking over in so many ways? I wonder if this is not about a desire and need to be submissive. To be physically and sexually weaker and to embrace a supportive role. That may explain the softer penis and more feminine penis of white boys as well as the desire of many to be put in chastity or feminized. I think it may also explain the pathetic attempts by some white boys to be hypermasculine and to try and act like men. That is a denial of what they are. It will not work. Maybe if we could all understand this better everyone could adjust to their roles. White women with black men exclusively. White boys being more feminine and getting rid of their false pride and masculinity. How about white boys together masturbating while watching the real thing? How about white boys celebrated for being more feminine, more obedient, softer? I very much appreciate any other thoughts people have regarding the real differences, why they are there and what people can do to promote a good lifestyle.

In the past weaker males would submit to stronger males of the same race.
But nowadays, 21 century way of life and lack of challanges made our testosterone levels and masculinity go down so it ended like black man has highest testosterone levels, bigger muscles, bigger cocks.

Woman care less about race and more about has she feels so black man slowly take over.
Woman have freedom now so we cannot really stop them from converting to black only.

You can be angry or learn to enjoy it.
Whats better, be totally omitted or at least cuckold?

I want to thank everyone for the comments on this. Ted and Jenn have really put forward a fascinating thought. I think there may be some truth in it. Maybe a lot of truth. I still wonder if there is a chemical or something but I know there is no hard core proof of that. I think that most people on this site are white boys. So my question is what brings them to a site which celebrates the white women cuckolding them and the black men taking over in so many ways? I wonder if this is not about a desire and need to be submissive. To be physically and sexually weaker and to embrace a supportive role. That may explain the softer penis and more feminine penis of white boys as well as the desire of many to be put in chastity or feminized. I think it may also explain the pathetic attempts by some white boys to be hypermasculine and to try and act like men. That is a denial of what they are. It will not work. Maybe if we could all understand this better everyone could adjust to their roles. White women with black men exclusively. White boys being more feminine and getting rid of their false pride and masculinity. How about white boys together masturbating while watching the real thing? How about white boys celebrated for being more feminine, more obedient, softer? I very much appreciate any other thoughts people have regarding the real differences, why they are there and what people can do to promote a good lifestyle.
What you explained at the end there will more than likely happen on its own (it's actually happening now but on a smaller level). The reason why every year more and more woman go black is because they are seeing what has always been. It's always been a sterotype but it is a truth too. Also, more white boys masturbate than black men do, you can find that anywhere. What you said about white hypermasculinity is so true too, I see it way too much, they end up getting intimidated by black men every time. If more of us would just except our place, there would much less violence and hate crimes. Also, If you watch television you will definitly see the feminising of white boys, in commercials and shows. Media pushes it all the same. (Here's something neat, this is what happened when I google searched "black couple" and "white couple")woah.png

But nowadays, 21 century way of life and lack of challanges made our testosterone levels and masculinity go down so it ended like black man has highest testosterone levels, bigger muscles, bigger cocks.

Woman care less about race and more about has she feels so black man slowly take over.
Woman have freedom now so we cannot really stop them from converting to black only.

You mean a solution like this? :) 474c81d4-5839-47be-be0d-3fa498079ce2.jpg

451fe95e-20db-4064-bfe9-8005c27db9fc.jpg

In my opinion, this is a huge, giant load of bullshit. Sex is fun, it has nothing to do with real life.
But, if you feel inferior, you definetely are, no matter if you feel inferior to a black, or to a white.
I'm white european, I am not inferior to any black man: the inferiority you feel is a state of mind.

I have recently gotten to know a black man who has been slowly educating me on some things that he says are the "new reality." First he has told me that white women are attracted to black men because of some attractant or chemical or something that is in black sperm and not in white sperm. Women are attracted to this and this is why women do not tend to go back with white guys once they have had a black lover and there is an instinct in white boys to try and prevent that first encounter because they know they are out of the picture once that happens. I have found some references to things like this but no absolute proof. It sounds crazy to me but on the other hand I have respect for this man who is telling me this stuff and in my opinion the black man does seem superior so maybe I should just accept what he says-? In addition, this man has told me that there is a "sexual evolution and a sexual revolution" going on. By this he means that black men and white women are adapted so that the black man fits into the white woman perfectly and this is another reason the pleasure is more intense with that combination. He feels that size is not what matters but "compatibility". He thinks that over time white men will become more like boys and get smaller and less capable. I might add that he thinks I am an example of this. Now this man believes that one of the most enjoyable acts in a sexual relationship is the total cuckolding of a white husband. So this goes beyond just sex and gets into other issues such as respect. I get that part, I guess. Although it is a one way street and likely to stay that way. Anyways he feels that the white race could be bred out of existence and this is his concern because he likes white women. So all of this is a bit deep for me but this is a serious man who knows more than me about things like this so ???

I thought I would post all of this to see if anyone out there knows if all of this stuff about biology and chemicals and so forth is true or partially true. If so I have to think the information is being withheld from people because of the fear of the white men out there who may just be a whole bunch inferior to the black men and are desparate to keep the white women from knowing.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas or information. I think this could really help white cuckolds accept reality and become part of the solution instead of part of the problem.
Nature adpts to changing environment but that is more to do with survival instinct of the species including bacteria and virus..for example we have introduced flue vaccine to get rid of flue virus however flue virus gene goes tbhrough mutation process and new more lethal flue stain is produced and now it has mutated more than 200 times...scorpian and snakes venoms changes as per their survival requirement..it takes only 6 weeks for them to changes in their venum...human being now takes pills and use condoms so now a days twins or birth of triplets are rising compated to the past trends ...as far as black and white is concerned there is no reason for so called evolution and revolution ...there is no scientific evidance to support this..

There is something very true about this statement. It’s easier to just jerk off. When you see the bbc it’s demoralizing to the “white boi” for sure. We can’t make a white girl cum like the bbc does especially when you add in not just the size but the stamina. White boi’s don’t last as long and most have premature ejaculation issues. If they didn’t before they do for sure after becoming a cuckold. It’s just easier leaving the fucking white girls to the bbc and cleanup and jerking off to the white guys. The impossibility to measure up to bbc is off. And white boi can jerk away

There is something very true about this statement. It’s easier to just jerk off. When you see the bbc it’s demoralizing to the “white boi” for sure. We can’t make a white girl cum like the bbc does especially when you add in not just the size but the stamina. White boi’s don’t last as long and most have premature ejaculation issues. If they didn’t before they do for sure after becoming a cuckold. It’s just easier leaving the fucking white girls to the bbc and cleanup and jerking off to the white guys. The impossibility to measure up to bbc is off. And white boi can jerk away

Not every white male is a white "boi" with a tiny cock who's only sexual activity is jerking off.

There are millions of alpha white "men" around the world. They are the ones who have no interest in a forum like this so you won't see anything from them.

Not every white male is a white "boi" with a tiny cock who's only sexual activity is jerking off.

There are millions of alpha white "men" around the world. They are the ones who have no interest in a forum like this so you won't see anything from them.
I know a lot of white men who don't consider themselves "bois". An example is a man who was elected to be president one year ago ;)

Agreed. There are white males who cover the whole spectrum, just as there are black males who cover the whole spectrum. I played football, and while I saw some huge black cocks, I saw some small ones, too. I have also known a few ladies who have white husbands who have cocks 8 inches or larger.

We are who we make ourselves, really. I'm no scientist, I know that the average black male penis is a bit larger than the average white male penis (in the US, I believe). There are outliers both directions, for both races.

Back