Question ?

mfm works better since Lo is an insatiable slut and I could use a break once in awhile.

Nothing wrong with having an insatiable slut!

In my opinion, I think that most guys who fantasist about a fmf threesome, are imagining at least one of them is bisexual. The other could be bi-curious, maybe. Like if you asked your wife if you could see her with another woman, and see says yes, but I'm not doing her. She can do me if she wants! Yay!
I wouldn't want a fmf with two heterosexual women.

Lo wasn't into the lesbo stuff until a cute black chick went down on her at a party now she's excited by the idea but isn't sure if she will like going down on another girl. I guess she's at the bi curious stage. She did come up with a hot fantasy about us getting a slave girl to share. Sounds like fun but I couldn't find the slave girl section at Walmart.
A slave girl hell yeah ! Id fuck her whilst my wife licks her clit and licks my balls + fuck her together like a slut

Like I said I did watch her with the black chick at the party which was hot. Since then I have been seeing black girls in a whole new light.

For me it is idea of her letting her inner slut out, and having that charge of sexual energy it brings to our own relationship.

I'm the dom in our relationship, and the one in control of who she fucks and how often. Allowing her to fuck someone else is a "treat" or "reward", given to her for being obedient and serving me well as my sub. It fits well with our D/S relationship. She likes to be spanked and will do naughty things without my permission just to get spanked.
Last night she got on the bed, bare ass up and told me "I was naughty today". She said I was on craiglist and sent emails and pictures of my pussy to some guys with big dicks. One guy wants to tear my pussy up with his 10" dick. Feel how wet my pussy is. With every word she said, her ass turned a bit more red from the spanking making her even more turned on. We had a great sex session for several hours after that.

Her having sex with others is very small part of our sex life ( as is swinging ). She has asked to be shared more often, but I limit it enough to keep the sex hot between us and strictly as a reward. We view this is just an activity to enhance our own sex life.

For me it is idea of her letting her inner slut out, and having that charge of sexual energy it brings to our own relationship.

I'm the dom in our relationship, and the one in control of who she fucks and how often. Allowing her to fuck someone else is a "treat" or "reward", given to her for being obedient and serving me well as my sub. It fits well with our D/S relationship. She likes to be spanked and will do naughty things without my permission just to get spanked.
Last night she got on the bed, bare ass up and told me "I was naughty today". She said I was on craiglist and sent emails and pictures of my pussy to some guys with big dicks. One guy wants to tear my pussy up with his 10" dick. Feel how wet my pussy is. With every word she said, her ass turned a bit more red from the spanking making her even more turned on. We had a great sex session for several hours after that.

Her having sex with others is very small part of our sex life ( as is swinging ). She has asked to be shared more often, but I limit it enough to keep the sex hot between us and strictly as a reward. We view this is just an activity to enhance our own sex life.

Sounds like you've got this thing working great. Good for you. Your post would be a good thing to share on a thread of how to get their wives interested in this. I'm talking about simple things like just having her send pussy shots to strangers. Even if nothing happened, the sparks would be flying in the bedroom.

Sounds like you've got this thing working great. Good for you. Your post would be a good thing to share on a thread of how to get their wives interested in this. I'm talking about simple things like just having her send pussy shots to strangers. Even if nothing happened, the sparks would be flying in the bedroom.
Has your wife fucked a bbc yet ?

Lo bangs half black half white give or take but she prefers the black guys. She thought about getting a Queen of Spades tattoo but was afraid it would cut into her supply of white cock. lol

Lo bangs half black half white give or take but she prefers the black guys. She thought about getting a Queen of Spades tattoo but was afraid it would cut into her supply of white cock. lol
Haha shes a greedy girl she seems like a sex addict haha

I said she was an insatiable slut. Hardly knows the word No. lol Been in a dry spell lately because I've been out of town at work so much but we hope to make up for it soon. Before I met her she had fucked 12 guys in her life, since we started playing she fucked 30 in about a year and a half. Met with 4 black guys at a motel (that's where I shot the avatar pic) but her record was 7 black guys at a party one night.

She is still debating on a tattoo, was considering a nice SLUT tattoo on her ass but kinda liked Black Cock Slut better. Of course then you're back to driving away the whit guys.

Back