Question

You can post what city you live that this is your first time and you're interested in trying some black dick .

Since we are new to this, and my husband is in the airline industry (we can travel pretty much anywhere anytime ), we didn't want to intially put our location.

Ok well when you travel just post that you're in that city you would like to get some black cock or if you know where you're going you can post the dates early the men will respond .

Ty. Typically being conservative, shy, naive, etc, could we use the word bigger in reference to penis size, instead of black? We are very submissive and are nervously excited about being dominated

Ty. Typically being conservative, shy, naive, etc, could we use the word bigger in reference to penis size, instead of black? We are very submissive and are nervously excited about being dominated
I just have to ask. What does being shy have to do with saying "bigger" instead of "black"? After all you are on a sight that is "black" to white. And you are here for black cock. And the average black man is "bigger". He is also "black".

Shy, as in reluctant to just say anything. Is something wrong with being respectful, especially in circumstances you are not familiar with. Also, since we are new here, I guess I was mistaken thinking if I was having a direct conversation with someone, another person could join in, with out asking. I and for the most part, my husband also, never use certain language on a daily basis, so we currently make love or have sex, but know that the word fuck will hopefully be used, because I want to have that done. "I" am personally turned off, when I get a message from someone new, who immediately starts we wanting to blank blank blank my blank and my husband is a blank

Like you I travel often sometimes 4 trips a month all over the country. If you and your man would like to meet for drinks and see what happens, lets start a dialogue. I don't often post but I will respond honestly.

Actually the dbunk111 is dun is part of last name, b and the k are first initials of our first names. We are too inexperienced to be that clever

Back