Question to whitebois: Pussy-free for life or dumped?

Would you prefer that your girlfriend:

• Total voters
I'm kind of in a unique situation. I've been with my GF for about 5 years (we've had short breaks, but always gotten back together). On our second date she asked me about playing with chastity, and I was already in the mood to try that, so that's what we did. And so putting me into chastity, it was going to be awhile before she was gonna let me out to fuck her. Over the next several dates, she kept bringing up cuckolding. When I finally figured out she was serious, I told her I was all in. So she fucked several other guys and would video parts of it, bring me the videos and make me jerk off to them while she watched. She'd let me "fuck" her with a strap-on, she'd peg me, and I'd get to "fuck" a Fleshlight she'd put under her butt when she was in the mood to let me have an orgasm through "intercourse."

So this went on for awhile, and she eventually brought up the fact that I had been pussy-free for several months and we were enjoying the dynamic and having fun with it. So it's just stayed that way. So it has been literally 5 years since I've had my dick inside a pussy. She blows me, I go down on her (almost every day), she'll jerk me off, and I'll have orgasms from being fucked with her strap-on, but I've not had the chance to actually fuck her pussy since I met her. And she *really* gets off on reminding me that I am pussy-free. Will it be for life? We'll have to see.
I can't imagine many people would actually accept and commit to a pussy-free life except in similar scenarios to this. I would never stay if there was no pleasure in it for me. I can see it working if you slowly ease someone into that life through a similar process.

Also, it will be much more likely to last if the bull actively doms him as well. It's the feeling of inclusion, being an active participant in the relationship, and not just being an outsider. I would need a bull that requires me to service him and takes my ass as well. Eventually, he'll truly understand why you needed a real cock in your life just like he will from now on.

I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?
In all seriousness, I would absolutely commit to staying pussy-free for life if it meant being with the woman I loved. Even if it's a fantasy of mine to be denied, in reality I know it would be frustrating beyond belief, especially if other men got to fuck her, but I think it would be worth it.

Dunno how to answer this poll...both my ex wives divorced me to be with their bulls and their friends, I got the 5 biracial children she made...so dumped I guess but it was amicable so Idk if that term applies or not

Dunno how to answer this poll...both my ex wives divorced me to be with their bulls and their friends, I got the 5 biracial children she made...so dumped I guess but it was amicable so Idk if that term applies or not
I hope you're not taking care of all the BBCs baby's?

I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?
I would def go pussyfree as i am already

I can't imagine many people would actually accept and commit to a pussy-free life except in similar scenarios to this. I would never stay if there was no pleasure in it for me. I can see it working if you slowly ease someone into that life through a similar process.
I'm inclined to agree with you on this. If she'd told me at the outset of our relationship that I wasn't gonna get any pussy, I'd have noped right out of it. But I've had my share of pussy throughout my life, and she was such a unique individual and was being creative with the sex play we did have that when it worked its way into being a pussy-free relationship, it was so hot to me. It kind of "just happened" and we're enjoying playing with it.

Exactly, it's not because the guy is a cuckold that he has a small dick, he's bad in bed and etc, and it's also not because a woman "cheats" on him that she doesn't love going to stop loving him, it's important to remember that every couple is different, have different motives and will have different endings.... this is always important to take into account because hitting the hammer on an idea can scare future practitioners.
True. My dick is big and i was good in bed, but now i'm totally pussy free cuckold. Been very long time. Only sex for me is jerking off. She love me, i love her and she do what she want and she fuck who she want. That lifestyle is so wonderfull for us. We both love it.

I've never brought my wife to orgasm through penetration so as time has gone on I have become an expert in oral and digital orgasms . She still tries with my cock occasionally but I have asked her numerous times to Dan me from her pussy as she deserves only cock in her that makes her come . It will happen eventually and I will be v happy with it . I have my hardest orgams from seeing or hearing her fuck other hung guys

Back