Question to whitebois: Pussy-free for life or dumped?

Would you prefer that your girlfriend:

• Total voters
I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?
Hello Domina Rebecca 😀
I would choose to stay with a girl, if she is comfortable with having lovers, then so be it. The main happiness and satisfaction of his wife. This does not prevent you from simply loving her and enjoying her beauty 🥰 You can send me private messages. I would love to chat about these topics with you 🙃
Okay, but would you really though? Many white men these days have the same fantasies, but would you really be happy with this kind of situation in real life?
It's better than being alone :)
This is actually fun to talk about but in real life. I am not giving up my husband's cock for anyone.
This is right!

There’s also a fourth IRL version of this same principle (now that I think about it)…..primarily among young couples (college)……where the couple think they might want to give cuckolding a try. (It’s trendy now…..the new BDSM….lol). They meet up with a black top at a hotel……but being naive…..they get WAY more than they bargained for. Lots of emotions after the fact. The couple splits up shortly afterwards. The girlfriend starts hooking up with black guys on the DL.
I suspect this is probably not an uncommon occurrence, tbh. Younger women are *far* more accepting of IR relationships and encounters than many older women are. And as we've seen time and time again, once a woman's gone black, they very often stick with it for awhile (if not permanently). Younger white cuckolds should be prepared for this eventuality if they wish to go down this road.

I'm kind of in a unique situation. I've been with my GF for about 5 years (we've had short breaks, but always gotten back together). On our second date she asked me about playing with chastity, and I was already in the mood to try that, so that's what we did. And so putting me into chastity, it was going to be awhile before she was gonna let me out to fuck her. Over the next several dates, she kept bringing up cuckolding. When I finally figured out she was serious, I told her I was all in. So she fucked several other guys and would video parts of it, bring me the videos and make me jerk off to them while she watched. She'd let me "fuck" her with a strap-on, she'd peg me, and I'd get to "fuck" a Fleshlight she'd put under her butt when she was in the mood to let me have an orgasm through "intercourse."

So this went on for awhile, and she eventually brought up the fact that I had been pussy-free for several months and we were enjoying the dynamic and having fun with it. So it's just stayed that way. So it has been literally 5 years since I've had my dick inside a pussy. She blows me, I go down on her (almost every day), she'll jerk me off, and I'll have orgasms from being fucked with her strap-on, but I've not had the chance to actually fuck her pussy since I met her. And she *really* gets off on reminding me that I am pussy-free. Will it be for life? We'll have to see.

I'm kind of in a unique situation. I've been with my GF for about 5 years (we've had short breaks, but always gotten back together). On our second date she asked me about playing with chastity, and I was already in the mood to try that, so that's what we did. And so putting me into chastity, it was going to be awhile before she was gonna let me out to fuck her. Over the next several dates, she kept bringing up cuckolding. When I finally figured out she was serious, I told her I was all in. So she fucked several other guys and would video parts of it, bring me the videos and make me jerk off to them while she watched. She'd let me "fuck" her with a strap-on, she'd peg me, and I'd get to "fuck" a Fleshlight she'd put under her butt when she was in the mood to let me have an orgasm through "intercourse."

So this went on for awhile, and she eventually brought up the fact that I had been pussy-free for several months and we were enjoying the dynamic and having fun with it. So it's just stayed that way. So it has been literally 5 years since I've had my dick inside a pussy. She blows me, I go down on her (almost every day), she'll jerk me off, and I'll have orgasms from being fucked with her strap-on, but I've not had the chance to actually fuck her pussy since I met her. And she *really* gets off on reminding me that I am pussy-free. Will it be for life? We'll have to see.
The story is very sexy. In general, it would be interesting to start such a relationship 🙃

I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?
I began to date with my current boyfriend 7 years ago. At that time we made an agreement that my husband do not even ask sex from me. He has been pretty statisfied with his sex doll, my boyfrend like his dominant role very much and so do I.

Perhaps some day I will dump my husband, but so far this arrangemet works rather well.

So che ci sono molte fantasie BNWO là fuori, ma una cosa è molto reale: molte coppie bianche in questi giorni finiscono per dedicarsi in qualche modo allo stile di vita (ovvero: la donna inizia a cuccare il suo fidanzato bianco con uno o più ragazzi neri) - come possiamo vedere molte di queste coppie su questo forum.

C'è, tuttavia, una seconda tendenza, altrettanto comune. La ragazza bianca si sta stancando dell'atteggiamento da whiteboi con cui deve fare i conti durante la sua relazione. Diventa attratta da ragazzi neri più mascolini. Le capita di incontrarne uno in palestra o al centro commerciale, gli dà il suo numero di telefono, il ragazzo la incanta con il suo fascino, e il resto è storia. E lo è anche il suo fidanzato bianco ;-)

Sento che se a mio marito non piacesse l'idea del cuckolding, allora graviterei sicuramente verso la seconda opzione e lo lascerei. Quando ci penso, l'effetto è più o meno lo stesso. Siamo sposati, ma nella zona degli amici. Non riesce più a farmi "cose", questo è riservato solo al mio ragazzo nero. E nonostante il fatto che alla fine della partita il risultato sia lo stesso per me, non lo è per lui. Come potrebbe trovare un'altra ragazza se lo lasciassi. Ma poiché ha scelto di stare con me, deve rimanermi fedele. Questo significa niente Pussy mai, dato che non gli sto concedendo il mio. E sono curioso della prospettiva di altri whitebois:

Se sei, o vorresti essere, in una relazione, preferiresti semplicemente essere scaricato e andare avanti, o saresti disposto a sacrificare l'accesso alla figa per tutta la vita e stare con la tua donna che ora ha scoperto la magia dell'uomo nero ?
che matrimonio di merda

I'm with tiny Tim on this. I've been sexfree for many years and adapted. It's better bfor some men altho the majority of men (and maybe women too) wouldn't be able to comprehend - leave this stuff to better masculine men and learn to be the best support that you can be

I don't see the point in being dumped. I love loving a woman and I love being in a good relationship. I think most of us do. Being pussy free is definitely the way to go for me. I think when you admit that you're a cuckold and allow "your" girlfriend or wife to fuck other men, you've basically ceded your traditional manhood completely. The question is what role do I think serve in the relationship? The answer is as a devoted cuckold, with all that entails.

It depend if the husband still love his wife. When the wife fell in love with her bf (bbc or not), she would not share sex life with her husband anymore and doesn’t care about her husband feelings. Most of cases they remain married and live together for *******, family, social life but also for convenience, it’s a win win situation for the wife: husband taking care of the everyday life and bf for love and pleasure.
For a cuckold husband it’s the best that can happen to his couple! Don’t forget that we cuckold are happy when our wife is happy and living her best life! I would be happy to see my wife happy and enjoy everyday of her life even if it is with another guy and pussy free for life.
The wife can choose to allow or not her husband to date another girl (in fact the wife doesn’t care anymore what here husband doing), but I think it is up to the husband to choose: if he is really a cuck loving her wife he can decide to remain faithful to his wife, remain pussy free and cage himself, if not husband and wife are just roommates.

So pussy free = husband still in love with wife
Dump = no more love

Knowing that your wife is only your wife on paper, she is the woman / wife of somebody else, you became just a friend, the question for the cuck is can they accept, handle the 1 way love?

for info, this happened to a couple we know, they were into cuckolding for 4 years with a bull who fill her up whatever he wants, and this summer the wife told the husband she doesn’t love him anymore and don’t want anything to do with him but they still living together for social life and still good friends. The thing is her bf is married (bf couple is not in good shape, but they also remain married for family and social life). The husband was very sad but now he begin to date other couples as a bull.

Last edited:

If the couple is in love with each other, and it was a mutual agreement to cuckold, and it came naturally, you would stay together.

Wouldn't think twice about leaving a BBC slut not giving me no pussy.like BBC is a dime a dozen.and good women respect a good man

From my personal experience I was dumped out right almost 2 years ago.
My girlfriend of 8 years was constantly horny and we were always talking about her potential for BBC.
We were down to very little if any pentrative sex and mostly oral and mutual masterbation.
Always orgasming around the BBC and her infatuation with it.
We were going to some social gatherings where I was the only white male with in the room. All the other women had Black boyfriends/husbands. It came down to wire one night out of the blue...WERE DONE! I was shocked and replaced. So I think you have a good point and it happened to me...I was replaced and rightfully so with her daighters help I'm pretty sure.
Im sure she was very happy to see her Mom finally happy.

No. That will never happen. Stop pushing your fantasy bullshit on others. My husband actually has an amazing Cock
Exactly, it's not because the guy is a cuckold that he has a small dick, he's bad in bed and etc, and it's also not because a woman "cheats" on him that she doesn't love going to stop loving him, it's important to remember that every couple is different, have different motives and will have different endings.... this is always important to take into account because hitting the hammer on an idea can scare future practitioners.

Back