Question to whitebois: Pussy-free for life or dumped?

Would you prefer that your girlfriend:

• Total voters
I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?

I'd beg you to be allowed to stay with you even if it meant living a pussy-free lifestyle for the rest of my days.
I'd understand if chastity was the next step in the evolution of our relationship, with you holding my key, unless you give it to your boyfriend to deepen the humiliation. I'd hope to be allowed to lick your pussy clean, it would be one of the few intimacies I'd be allowed.

Ideally, he inevitably makes you pregnant, and I'd be there for you, to help throughout your pregnancy; doctor's appointments, prenatal care, getting the house ready for your baby, even if it meant giving up my room to make it a nursery, while I move my stuff to the basement or to the room above the garage. So isolated from my wife and what used to be my bedroom.

Now where exactly do I sign up for this?

Ideally, he inevitably makes you pregnant, and I'd be there for you, to help throughout your pregnancy; doctor's appointments, prenatal care, getting the house ready for your baby, even if it meant giving up my room to make it a nursery, while I move my stuff to the basement or to the room above the garage. So isolated from my wife and what used to be my bedroom.

Okay, but would you really though? Many white men these days have the same fantasies, but would you really be happy with this kind of situation in real life?

I know that there is a lot of BNWO fantasies out there, but one thing is very real: many White couples these days end up becoming somewhat dedicated to the lifestyle (that is: the woman starts cucking her white boyfriend with Black guy/s) - as we can see many such couples on this forum.

There is, however, second trend, equally common. White girl is getting tired with the whiteboi attitude that she has to deal with throughout her relationship. She becomes attracted to more masculine Black guys. She happens to meet one at the gym or shopping mall, gives him her phone number, the guy enchants her with his charm, and the rest is history. And so is her white boyfriend ;-)

I feel like if my husband wouldn't be into the idea of cuckolding then I'd definitely gravitate towards the second option and just dump him. When I think about it, the effect is pretty much the same. We're married, but in the friend-zone. He no longer gets to do "things" to me, that's reserved for my Black boyfriend only. And despite the fact that at the end of the game the outcome is the same for me, it is not for him. As he could find some other girlfriend if I'd dump him. But because he chose to be with me, he has to stay loyal to me. That means no Pussy ever, since I'm not allowing him mine. And I'm curious about other whitebois' perspective:

If you are, or would be, in a relationship - would you prefer to just be dumped and move on, or would you be willing to sacrifice the access to pussy for life and stay with your woman who now has discovered the magic of Black man?
To be honest basically I am almost pussy free. My wife doesn't have any sexual pleasure from my dick anymore. She only have descend orgasms with her big dildo. Whe have a Femdom relation and she let me wank myself after she got what she need from her dildo or when I lick her pussy. Whe openly talk about cuckold and she started to embrace the idea and fantasy too. Whe have the appointment that when the moment and te wright guy is on the wright place she will go for it.
So actualy I would find it normal once she take the step and fuck other man with bigger dicks that do satisfy her, I would be pussy free and only fuck her or my own hand in the future.
1667933560088.png

Last edited:
To be honest basically ...
View attachment 5576524

I lived this way for a couple years before my ex dumped me.
Happened like that photo, they talked... she talked with me... I gave in...
I was so emotional the night He came to dinner and, in front of my wife and her Black lover, I asked my wife to be Black Only.
He fucked my wife hard for hours that night.

I always wanted to be cucked but to have the option to be able to fuck, and then last year with my first committed cuckoldress relationship she truly denied me from the jump. It took a few days of actual difficult conversations, but in the end i realized i had fallen for her, she's the right one for me, and it kinda hit me i'm tired of disappointing women anyway. So i chose to stick with her pussy free instead of her dumping me. Cause she's worth it.

This is my opinion. My wife has basically friend zoned me. We rarely have sex. But i'm also submissive which she doesnt care for. so I think for us cuckolding would be ideal. I think it would be a win/win for both of us. If we got divorced I would probably find another woman to disappoint sexually lol.
You're fantasizes this right? Or you would really stay with a woman that doesn't give a ******* about you and your feelings of self worth

Definitely cuckolded, put in chastity and pussy free!!

I think there’s actually a third trend that is actually a hybrid of the two proposed….and it might be just as common, or perhaps more so….at least IRL. I’ve personally come across 3 people who have been through this, who shared this story with me.

Start with a white couple (not married). Boyfriend…..who’s obsessed with IR….actively pushes girlfriend to cuckold him with a black guy. Girlfriend is not amused and really has no interest in this arrangement. Eventually she gets perturbed enough that she ends up dumping him. But her curiosity is piqued as to why a white guy is so obsessed with IR. She then gives black men a try and discovers the truth. She then dates black men exclusively. Her worm ex-boyfriend keeps pleading to get back together. She ignores him.

There’s also a fourth IRL version of this same principle (now that I think about it)…..primarily among young couples (college)……where the couple think they might want to give cuckolding a try. (It’s trendy now…..the new BDSM….lol). They meet up with a black top at a hotel……but being naive…..they get WAY more than they bargained for. Lots of emotions after the fact. The couple splits up shortly afterwards. The girlfriend starts hooking up with black guys on the DL.

This is from numerous conversations I’ve had with girls, guys and couples over the years.

I think there’s actually a third trend that is actually a hybrid of the two proposed….and it might be just as common, or perhaps more so….at least IRL. I’ve personally come across 3 people who have been through this, who shared this story with me.

Start with a white couple (not married). Boyfriend…..who’s obsessed with IR….actively pushes girlfriend to cuckold him with a black guy. Girlfriend is not amused and really has no interest in this arrangement. Eventually she gets perturbed enough that she ends up dumping him. But her curiosity is piqued as to why a white guy is so obsessed with IR. She then gives black men a try and discovers the truth. She then dates black men exclusively. Her worm ex-boyfriend keeps pleading to get back together. She ignores him.

There’s also a fourth IRL version of this same principle (now that I think about it)…..primarily among young couples (college)……where the couple think they might want to give cuckolding a try. (It’s trendy now…..the new BDSM….lol). They meet up with a black top at a hotel……but being naive…..they get WAY more than they bargained for. Lots of emotions after the fact. The couple splits up shortly afterwards. The girlfriend starts hooking up with black guys on the DL.

This is from numerous conversations I’ve had with girls, guys and couples over the years.
How would they tell you all those intimate accounts?
I'm not trying to question you, just curious. Your accounts do sound realistic, I mean in reality it always starts with the man. He doesn't necessarily has to push specifically for Black men fucking his girlfriend/wife, but if he's submissive and wants to be dominated all the time, then the woman needs to find someone who will dominate her. Dominating a man can be exhausting.

I'm not trying to question you, just curious. Your accounts do sound realistic, I mean in reality it always starts with the man. He doesn't necessarily has to push specifically for Black men fucking his girlfriend/wife, but if he's submissive and wants to be dominated all the time, then the woman needs to find someone who will dominate her. Dominating a man can be exhausting.
That’s a great question (and observation). I’m easy to talk to I guess….listen….ask lots of “real” questions…..a lot of people will share things because they have no-one else to share them with as well. More than anything, these aren’t RL friends….these are couples, snowbunnies, black men and Whitebois from various platforms that I started protracted conversations with that have lasted months or years discussing life and their own personal experiences. The process itself tends to weed out fakers. Eventually you’re emailing back and forth and talking about how your thanksgiving went this year or how their sisters aren’t getting along. You get the idea…..

One more thing…..”historically”, it’s always started with the man. But judging from my conversations…..that seems to be changing somewhat with Gen Z couples, where it seems more evenly split. ….

I’ve been pussy free for almost five years. It started because she went though menopause but continued to this day. I married her for better or for worse. Of course I don’t need to be in her pussy or any pussy.

I am happy if she would find a man to have sex with because I never have given her much pleasure without toys. Why wouldn’t I want that for her.

Back