Question to the hubbys ....who lets the wife do all the chatting with the bull ? Thats how it should be.

I guess we're kind of different. I've been with my long term Bull now for well over two years (Hard to believe it's been that long!)

Over time, my husband and my Bull have developed a pretty good friendship, even meeting on their own to watch a game at a sports pub or go golfing. So they talk all the time, and not always about me.

However, when it's time my Bull and I 'start getting busy' he just quietly watches, only talking in between sessions and the like, rarely if ever when I'm 'engaged' with my Bull. It's a very comfortable, yet still very exciting three-way relationship!

Wifey does all the talking, I just observe and make sure she’s respected😉 I add all the sexy pics of her tho😈

Honestly it’s up to the couple. I don’t mind talking to either as long as it’s legit. It’s the lame ass wanna best that I can’t stand. How do I convince my wife? Do you think you could seduce her in a bar? Tell me what you would do?

Don’t waste my fucking time. Talk to her. Have a plan. Figure it out. I’m not the answer to your pent up fantasy that you haven’t even discussed with her.

J

She meets him alone...it was the only way for this to happen, it started with fantasy talk in bed and years later a goodlooking new coworker started hitting on her at work so we focused on him only and then it was inevitable...she actually said one night in bed "can I not tell you if it happens" and I agreed thats how much i wanted it to happen....she told me months after it started.....I think it's the most exciting form of this lifestyle...seeing her leave all dressed to be with him alone to make love and you're home watching the hours pass just knowing she's in his bed and he's inside her deeper with no condom

I think the wife should always chat with the bull at first , during and always. Hubby should be around for safety of course and once trust is established , she play solo , watch or he can be that cuckold . I'm tired of chatting with hubby's and no initial contact with the wife until we all physically meet. Some hubby's during this process can come off very pushy and controlling when they try to establish rules. Let the bull and the wife get connected good , the sex will be much better. I can tell you though experience. Just my advice husbands.
Totally agree! But my wife prefers leave this task to me, she said that, as a man, I can judge better an other man, I don't know if it's true. The other (big) problem is that she can't speak english

Mine prefers I do all the vetting, she says she is just there to fuck and have a good time. I know what she likes body wise and type so she has no issues with it. She hates chatting back and forth as she says she is not dating them just fucking them. But we are not into the cuck scene either so our outlook is different than others.

Totally agree! But my wife prefers leave this task to me, she said that, as a man, I can judge better an other man, I don't know if it's true. The other (big) problem is that she can't speak english
Anyway, asap, I push her connecting directly with the bull!

I think the wife should always chat with the bull at first , during and always. Hubby should be around for safety of course and once trust is established , she play solo , watch or he can be that cuckold . I'm tired of chatting with hubby's and no initial contact with the wife until we all physically meet. Some hubby's during this process can come off very pushy and controlling when they try to establish rules. Let the bull and the wife get connected good , the sex will be much better. I can tell you though experience. Just my advice husbands.
But the Husband has a right to be involved and if he want's to do most of the communicating at first, it should be respect, it takes a little time to establish rules, limits and trust, then the fun can begin for everyone. Every couple is different in what they desire!

I always keep my mouth shut, as a proper white faggot cuckold should. The only time I speak first is when my wife wants to humiliate me by ordering me to go up to a black man (men) and saying: "Sir (sirs), my tiny white dick cannot give my wife the sexual pleasure that she deserves; nor can it plant a baby in her. She is very horny, very ripe, and wants a "Real Man (men)" to give her both NOW. Would you do us a favor and fuck and breed her"?

My gf does have an online Dom who she chats with and tells me some things......but not all I'm assuming.
But if and when she starts with BBC, I'd be the one chatting and setting things up. She would just be live "sex toy" for the BBC to use at my discretion.
That's the way we roll, respect it or....

i think it's right that women take control for themsleves for finding the guy they're looking for. it's about empowerment. though i much prefer my husband to filter out all the time wasters. he's good at that and i think for supportive husbands, that's exactly what their role should be. if guys give up because they dont have the patience to talk to him, then i think he's doing his job properly.

Many times I the husband will have the initial conversation. If he seems like some one she would be interested, I will give him her cell number or ask for his so she can call him. After that all chat and communications are between my wife and the bull.

That is so true and some hubby lies..put up pictures that 10yrs old..

i think it's right that women take control for themsleves for finding the guy they're looking for. it's about empowerment. though i much prefer my husband to filter out all the time wasters. he's good at that and i think for supportive husbands, that's exactly what their role should be. if guys give up because they dont have the patience to talk to him, then i think he's doing his job properly.
We totally agree. This lifestyle is really about female empowerment. I ran across an article on this www.crystalwelch.com/blog/how-the-shared-wife-lifestyle-can-set-women-free
It's women that should be making the decisions

Back