Question ... is your bull married?

I find this post very amusing. Yes, I cheated, got caught, and cost me dearly. Many on here condemn white wives who are out cheating on their husbands. Yet, general consensus is that it is ok for a Bull to cheat on his wife. Hmmmmmmm? I admit for me the allure of cheating and not getting caught were part of the experience.

I find this post very amusing. Yes, I cheated, got caught, and cost me dearly. Many on here condemn white wives who are out cheating on their husbands. Yet, general consensus is that it is ok for a Bull to cheat on his wife. Hmmmmmmm? I admit for me the allure of cheating and not getting caught were part of the experience.
I love fucking cheating wives

I’ve been with; single, divorced (mostly), married & cheating, but for the 1-time experiences I would never ask (it’s not my place to ask and for what we were doing, that wasn’t relevant, although most knew & enjoyed the fact that I’m married).

Of our 5 bulls, 3 are BBC, 2 are BWC.
The BBC are 2 single and 1 in a relationship (she knows he's playing but doesn't want to participate)
The BWC are single and married (she doesn't know).

We (stag/vixen couple) discussed this between the 2 of us but have agreed not to judge and not have that have any influence on our choices.

Doesn't put us off but doesn't excite us either...

Besides, if we go to a group gangbang evening and there are 60 single man, how can you tell if they are in a relationship ?
We just want to get her holes filled !!! :ROFLMAO:
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Last edited:
Interesting thread. I have had some very sexy conversations with men on here that are married and their wife's don't know. I have a hard time dealing with that in my head as much as I would love to continue with them. If the wife knows and is aware of things I think that would be a very different story to me.

No. That’s not the general consensus. It’s unverified accounts full of wishful thinking single white guys that are obsessed with a fantasy

Back