Question for white husbands

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!! My wonderful husband even takes me to black clubs just so I can play and have fun being seduced by black men!He sits back and watches as strong hot black studs devour me and lead me out the door and home to their beds where I stay for sometimes entire weekends being pounded and filled with hot seed! We have committed to this lifestyle and my lovers even come make love to me in my bed with or without my husband being home.

If your wife had the opportunity to spend the night with a handsome, muscular, horse-hung black bull, could you really deny her?
How could I deny?
I accept to be cuck and shes only into BBCs from nearly year. If we know guy and would trust me that would be great night for all of us. But its a matter if trust.

If my wife wishes to swing with a particular guy, I would never deny her, but, we swing as a pair for lots of reasons, primarily safety. I wouldn't have to be "in the room", but I'd be very near by. We also realize that some men may have motives dissimilar or acceptable to ours, as is evident by some of the "bulls" that post here. If a bull disrespects one of us, he disrespects both of us, and we would never tolerate that. It's our way or the highway ... no exceptions.
cartoon_couple.jpg Mac

When I started sharing my wife with black men I wanted to be there to witness them have sex. I assumed I would always be there, to look out for her safety as well as be there for my own enjoyment. I know it was selfish of me but I figured that if I was willing to share then the price of "admission" would be me in the room taking in the show.
Of course Amie and her black lovers have had other ideas and she has spent some nights alone with them. This has led to complications such as her safety being compromised and was put into less than safe situations. I also had jealous feelings on my part especially when one started falling in love with her and another was someone I really hated.

Not me. If we were out on the town and she met one she wanted I'd make sure I knew where he lived. Then I'd give her a kiss goodnight and pick her up the next day when she was ready to come home. It's sexy to lay in bed alone knowing that your woman is out getting laid. I miss that.

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!! My wonderful husband even takes me to black clubs just so I can play and have fun being seduced by black men!He sits back and watches as strong hot black studs devour me and lead me out the door and home to their beds where I stay for sometimes entire weekends being pounded and filled with hot seed! We have committed to this lifestyle and my lovers even come make love to me in my bed with or without my husband being home.
That is hot!

Back