Question For the Wives/Girlfriends -- Do You Really Enjoy the Cuckolding Part?

Ladies - Do You Enjoy the Cuckolding Part of the Interracial Lifestyle?

• I would prefer to be alone with my Bull and not have hubby involved

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I prefer hubby being there when I'm with my Bull just to watch but not participate

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I prefer hubby to be there and I enjoy humiliating and dominating him in front of my Bull

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I prefer my Bull to take-charge and dominate/humiliate my hubby

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I like it when both my Bull and I dominate/humiliate hubby

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don't like the humiliation/domination part but I will do it to make hubby happy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
Sometimes with my wife, I feel like she would rather just be alone with her Black Bulls. When I'm with them, sometimes I get the feeling she is just doing the cuckold stuff to make me happy and she could take it or leave it.

For ladies that are part of a cuckold couple -- Are you just doing this for the sex with well-hung Black men? Or do you also enjoy cuckolding your husband? Do you enjoy hubby watching you with your Man? Do you enjoy cuckold humiliation like making him cleanup, dominating him, making him serve you and your Bull?

Interesting. I've read about dominant women who enjoy being dominant but without the kink. In other words, they like hubby obeying them and doing all the work, but they don't like the dominant stuff in the bedroom. I was wondering if cuckoldresses were the same way -- they loved all the benefits of cuckolding like enjoying other men, but the cuck humiliation stuff they could take it or leave it.

Sometimes with my wife, I feel like she would rather just be alone with her Black Bulls. When I'm with them, sometimes I get the feeling she is just doing the cuckold stuff to make me happy and she could take it or leave it.

For ladies that are part of a cuckold couple -- Are you just doing this for the sex with well-hung Black men? Or do you also enjoy cuckolding your husband? Do you enjoy hubby watching you with your Man? Do you enjoy cuckold humiliation like making him cleanup, dominating him, making him serve you and your Bull?
.y wife doeznt humiliate me some verbal comments but not full humiliation That is not our style

Back