QUESTION FOR THE SNOWBUNNIES: HAVE YOUR EVER FUCKED YOUR BULL AFTER SMOKING POT? AND IF YOU HAVE, WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE WHEN HE ATE YOUR PUSSY?

Yes, a random black guy did go down on me one time while I was high on pot... and omg, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. We kissed for a while, and he felt me up before sucking on my titties. He laid me back and my legs spread immediately. He took his time taking off my clothes and looking me over before his lips and tongue went to work. I cried out for more as my hands pulled his head deeper into me. When I thought life could get no better, his big thick cock plunged balls deep inside me, and he banged me hard and loud. I came, flipping and flopping, like a fish out of water. Mind bending epic.

Yes, a random black guy did go down on me one time while I was high on pot... and omg, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. We kissed for a while, and he felt me up before sucking on my titties. He laid me back and my legs spread immediately. He took his time taking off my clothes and looking me over before his lips and tongue went to work. I cried out for more as my hands pulled his head deeper into me. When I thought life could get no better, his big thick cock plunged balls deep inside me, and he banged me hard and loud. I came, flipping and flopping, like a fish out of water. Mind bending epic.
Hell yes i cry out for more too

OF COURSE! After all, I vacation in Colorado. :smoke: That being said I categorically refuse anything else for me or in my presence. Girl's got to have her standard.
Sex doesn't feel any different for me. I am just already more relaxed and feeling good. I am NOT know as a shy girl, but when I smoke, I focus on absolutely nothing else but the pleasure I am getting,

I like Marijuana cream or sauve on my pussy about 30 minutes before sex. If you live in an enlightened state you can pick up products at the dispensary that are made specifically for that. It increases sensitivity. Well worth trying.

Thanks for the information. Yes, we live in CA. Do you recommend certain brands?

I have not used any commercially made products. I just know they are available. We have a Magic Butter machine. We make our own coconut oil, butter, Tincher. Then we make our own infused chocolate, eatables, and creams. It's not hard to do without the Magic Butter, but it's easier.

Has any lady here tried Foria Pleasure? If yes, how does it feel and does it really work?
Reviews look fake. The ones that are obviously real look universally negative. Also the website is designed to look to a Consumer Reports, but on close inspection, you cam see it is just a big advertisement. Looks to me like it is just a product aimed at people who want the product to me legitimate badly enough they are willing to part with their money anyway. Think about this: cannabis is legal in several states and there is nothing whatsoever proprietary about this. If it worked, we would see hundreds if variants. We don't. That should tell you all you need to know.

that sure is a fucking good response to question asked congrats to you

I like Marijuana cream or sauve on my pussy about 30 minutes before sex. If you live in an enlightened state you can pick up products at the dispensary that are made specifically for that. It increases sensitivity. Well worth trying.
all I ever needed to do was show a woman how I used my tongue they did not need extra stimulants
but then again before you all jump the gun I have always been a big headed cunt.

Back