Question for the Cucks

but you consensually have sexual contact with men?
Well, i have, and I have wrote Bi in my name here, but I dont feel attraction towards men in the same way as a i do women. I dont crave them next to me in bed, their affection, their close companionship. I dont crave any of that, i just like Big Black Cocks 😊 I could go from sucking a Black man to being a friend and not feel any desire for anything further. Does that make me bisexual? Or does that just make me sexually submssive to Black cock?
Ive done this one on one as well as in the presence of my girlfriend. The latter was such a huge turn on. Far far greater than the one on one occasions.
Labels are silly. They so rarely define accurately.

Well, i have, and I have wrote Bi in my name here, but I dont feel attraction towards men in the same way as a i do women. I dont crave them next to me in bed, their affection, their close companionship. I dont crave any of that, i just like Big Black Cocks 😊 I could go from sucking a Black man to being a friend and not feel any desire for anything further. Does that make me bisexual? Or does that just make me sexually submssive to Black cock?
Ive done this one on one as well as in the presence of my girlfriend. The latter was such a huge turn on. Far far greater than the one on one occasions.
Labels are silly. They so rarely define accurately.
My hubby also just gets turned on as I do sexually and will suck a black cock! Then we will all just sit party and talk!

No...and I'm not even there when my wife is having sex....I've found this to be very exciting and stimulating too....She would never do it in front of me ...She's shy, Asian and very cute...We would fantasize about a coworker of hers that always wanted to date her...he's Black, young, well built very good looking.

I told I wanted her to feel him and feel the excitement of being with him that she has my blessing that she doesn't even have to tell me right away...I told her I wanted her to have a secret affair but only with him and that I was going to stop having sex because I wanted her for him and not both of us ....This convinced her I really wanted her too and this gave her all the control and that made this all happen.

Long story short...she came to me one night and told me she may be pregnant by him ...she was in tears...My wife is in her 40's he's 31...She told me he rarely pulls out that they never used protection...she tried to stay away during high risk times....he has his own appartment..he's very good in bed...does go way deeper...she gave my a lot of info that night in her confession because she was distraught I guess.

She wasn't pregnant....they still see each other regularly...But I get only quick details...This is how we are doing it and I love it

No...and I'm not even there when my wife is having sex....I've found this to be very exciting and stimulating too....She would never do it in front of me ...She's shy, Asian and very cute...We would fantasize about a coworker of hers that always wanted to date her...he's Black, young, well built very good looking.

I told I wanted her to feel him and feel the excitement of being with him that she has my blessing that she doesn't even have to tell me right away...I told her I wanted her to have a secret affair but only with him and that I was going to stop having sex because I wanted her for him and not both of us ....This convinced her I really wanted her too and this gave her all the control and that made this all happen.

Long story short...she came to me one night and told me she may be pregnant by him ...she was in tears...My wife is in her 40's he's 31...She told me he rarely pulls out that they never used protection...she tried to stay away during high risk times....he has his own appartment..he's very good in bed...does go way deeper...she gave my a lot of info that night in her confession because she was distraught I guess.

She wasn't pregnant....they still see each other regularly...But I get only quick details...This is how we are doing it and I love it
Did you reassure her that it’s ok if she does end up becoming pregnant?

this brings me to another subject matter that im curious about. you admire the site of black men having intercourse with your wife as many white men do, in fact would it be fair for me to say that most of the bull-cuck-mistress relationships exist because the cuck (white man) encouraged the wife to try it? so basically its the desire of a white man to see a black man sexually? couldn't that be deemed as bisexual if not homosexual?
If you are straight then your straight ,if you are bi then you are bi . I for one love to suck cock and have shared them with my wife when she asks me to

Did you reassure her that it’s ok if she does end up becoming pregnant?
There would be way too much explaining to do if that happened…we had really only used the “rhythm method “ and I would almost always pull out high risk time or not it didn’t always work if you know what I mean … so like I said a lot of explaining to do…..she just has to literally stay away from him during high risk because he likes to stay in all the way

No to me it's the enjoyment of the degrading by the wife and the black dick contrast against my wife's pussy I would not have no use of a black dick I'f my wife was there to fuck it so for me it's not bi because the black dick alone done get me off it's what they do to white woman that I'm attracted to

Back