Question for the cucks/husbands!

Would you fly your wife out to fuck a bull for a weekend?

• Total voters
With the caveat that we had an established relationship with the bull. My wife has spent a few weekends away even though there was no flying involved. The intrigue during and then discussion when she got back is very nice.

With the caveat that we had an established relationship with the bull. My wife has spent a few weekends away even though there was no flying involved. The intrigue during and then discussion when she got back is very nice.
Nice, so if you did establish a relationship with a bull in a different state would you be okay with flight travel for a similar weekend away?

For us this would depend largely on our relationship with the other guy. Is he just a guy we've played with a few times or is he a "boyfriend" for her. Most of the time we play Stag/Vixen...I am there or even participating in the play session. There have been a few times with men that we know and we trust that she has played alone when I am not available (work, out of town, etc.). Our rules for those sessions are simple...ask permission, treat her like I am standing right there and take photos/videos. Media must be shared with me during or shortly after the session. I think that traveling for a weekend away would have the same rules attached. I will say that the idea of someone traveling to us for sex is odd to my wife. We have had several men offer this and we have turned it down.

Everything depending on the relationship. She is not blacked yet but I think if is a stable bull.and we trust each other... she can go. Not weekly... Once in a while and to be just A sex relationship. When come the felling is a problem.

Interesting timing as a bull we hooked up just proposed this and he would pay for it. He's from CA, we're in OH. Hooked up with him when he was visiting the area and definitely want a repeat. She doesn't much care for flying, especially by herself though so option is pretty much off the table. But that's solely because of the travel concerns. If he visited again and wanted to have her stay overnight at a hotel with him that could be workable.

For us this would depend largely on our relationship with the other guy. Is he just a guy we've played with a few times or is he a "boyfriend" for her. Most of the time we play Stag/Vixen...I am there or even participating in the play session. There have been a few times with men that we know and we trust that she has played alone when I am not available (work, out of town, etc.). Our rules for those sessions are simple...ask permission, treat her like I am standing right there and take photos/videos. Media must be shared with me during or shortly after the session. I think that traveling for a weekend away would have the same rules attached. I will say that the idea of someone traveling to us for sex is odd to my wife. We have had several men offer this and we have turned it down.
First off, thank you for your input! I think having that “boyfriend” type of relationship is important in this sort of thing. Definitely don’t want to fly your wife out to someone she didn’t know (obviously lol) but I agree. So from my understanding your wife would be kinda “bf/gf” with the bull in a way and require pics and videos during or after the session. Thats hot!
Secondly, I just viewed your profile and it’s great lol. Gorgeous wife!
Finally, may I ask why you turned down the previous offers to do something like this? Just curious. (Also PM me if you’d like to continue the convo directly, vs over the poll)

We did this once but unfortunately nothing happened. They had been flirting for a long time through work and were finally able to put together a night away. She said the chemistry was not there. Oh well hoping another opportunity will come up.

Back