Question for the black guys. Do you like to share your white ladies with your buddies

My wife has been shared by black men at sex parties. But my wife was not their property or belong to any of them. We were just a group of white and black men and white Ladies, some married like my wife, and others single enjoying various kinds of sexual and BDSM lifestyles. My wife was a very popular slut at the sex parties so she often had black men and white men sharing the use of her mouth and cunt.

I was talking to my girl tonight on messenger, and suggested once we find a black guy (or guys) for her, that perhaps one could share her with his buddies, either at different times, or even at the same time (ex, he has his homies over to watch a game). Is that rare or common among the bulls out there?
I went out with a black man last night. His friend Ibrahim was there with a young woman named Laura. During a night out in Edinburgh's George Street, we got chatting to a Gambian Who is friends with them, and he joked to me that I should consider a two's up sometime. It was just a joke, but I think he was being jokingly serious. Isam later asked me after sex if I would consider taking two cocks at once. So it certainly is not unheard of in the black community I don't think.

Interesting question. Most of the guys I meet are not willing to share. I always assumed they were shy, worried about what world ending event May happen if their penises got to close (ie Ghostbusters scenario), self conscious about their size or ability…
As for me I'm not worried if another black man is bigger or a better lover than I because I'm already fucking a white mans wife for those same reasons. In other words it's not my wife or pussy to be protective or jealous of. Even though I feel this way, I don't offer to share any wife im involved with. I'm a find your own type of guy because all my wives have been bad af lol!

Last edited:
I was talking to my girl tonight on messenger, and suggested once we find a black guy (or guys) for her, that perhaps one could share her with his buddies, either at different times, or even at the same time (ex, he has his homies over to watch a game). Is that rare or common among the bulls out there?
That would be so hard for someone like that to share your wife with others

Wifes bull whored her out to the guys on his work crew twice, 4-5 the first time then 7 about a month later. He had them show up about 30 minutes apart, it worked out well, if one finished up early he would use her until another knock on the door. Both times I dropped her off with him, he would call me to come get her, both times when I walked in the room he was finishing her up and wait for me to hear her begging for his cum.
That's so hot you are very lucky

Wifes bull whored her out to the guys on his work crew twice, 4-5 the first time then 7 about a month later. He had them show up about 30 minutes apart, it worked out well, if one finished up early he would use her until another knock on the door. Both times I dropped her off with him, he would call me to come get her, both times when I walked in the room he was finishing her up and wait for me to hear her begging for his cum.

That is very hot. Kate has had a couple of black boyfriends who have each shared her pussy with a buddy.

I went out with a black man last night. His friend Ibrahim was there with a young woman named Laura. During a night out in Edinburgh's George Street, we got chatting to a Gambian Who is friends with them, and he joked to me that I should consider a two's up sometime. It was just a joke, but I think he was being jokingly serious. Isam later asked me after sex if I would consider taking two cocks at once. So it certainly is not unheard of in the black community I don't think.
You should try it baby

Back