Question for cucks: Level of Connection

What level of connection would you support between your gf/wife and her black lover/bull?

• She only sees him privately for sex. No kissing. Protection would be used.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • She only sees him privately for sex, but kissing involved and protection used.

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • She goes on dates with him discretely, sex and kissing in private, but protection used.

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • She dates him publicly, sex/kissing in private, no protection used.

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • She dates him publicly, both sex and making love, taking trips together, no protection used.

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • She dates him publicly, sex/making love, no protection, vacations with him, she falls in love w/him.

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • She decides to live with him part-time to be able to develop a stronger connection with him.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • She moves in with her black lover/bull full time, but keeps you as a close friend.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • She decides to live her life with her black lover/bull and cease contact with you entirely.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

submission52

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This question is for all cuckolds out there, whether you are with a woman currently or not.
Cuckolding can be anything from tame to extreme. The question in this thread covers that broad spectrum.

*For the ladies, if you want to comment on this as to how far you could see yourself taking it, I'm sure the cuckolds here would love to hear your input.

You left out one option: That the boyfriend (we hate the term “bull”) moves in and becomes the wife’s primary sex partner. In our case, I am about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, and my libido is only a fraction of her’s. I am happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but my wife needs it daily.

About 3 years ago, my wife’s half-black boyfriend, about her age, moved in with us. They are very much in love with each other, but that takes nothing away from the love my wife and I share. My wife and I still make love about every 3 weeks, and I never feel “denied.” However, my wife makes love with her boyfriend about every day, so by default, he’s become her primary sex partner. Works out well for all involved.

I would like to live with her and her black lover as never-inside cuckold in one house/flat and care and support their babies/children!!

Based on my response to the quiz, perhaps my wife and I are a bit tamer than the average user answering the poll.

So far, in terms of connection with the Bull, we have drawn the line on anything that can appear to be more “intimate”. So, for example, we always play together and I am present in some form or another (even if it’s me being in the bathroom of the hotel while she is on the bed with the Bull).

My wife also won’t do over nights or meet with a Bull for coffee without me and I am very much in support of and appreciate that. And we always play with condoms.

That being said, as time goes on, and my wife and I get more comfortable with the Bulls we meet, we are definitely open to exploring our boundaries and reevaluating our limits a bit.

Such a long list of options and yet as annoying it was to read every single one of them, you still missed SOOOOOOO much! Now go beat off

You left out one option: That the boyfriend (we hate the term “bull”) moves in and becomes the wife’s primary sex partner. In our case, I am about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, and my libido is only a fraction of her’s. I am happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but my wife needs it daily.

About 3 years ago, my wife’s half-black boyfriend, about her age, moved in with us. They are very much in love with each other, but that takes nothing away from the love my wife and I share. My wife and I still make love about every 3 weeks, and I never feel “denied.” However, my wife makes love with her boyfriend about every day, so by default, he’s become her primary sex partner. Works out well for all involved.
sounds like a marriage made in heaven
here's hoping long may it last

Our version isn't on this list, but we only do it privately, they can kiss, go bareback, meet up without me, meet up as often as they like... our only rule we set up years ago and still stand by, is no anal. She will only do anal with me, so we still have something that only we share as a couple. Its how we bond as a couple once the dust settles from playing with other men. Most other things she does are enirely up to her, but we keep this one this as our way to stay sexually connected as partners. We'd be lucky to have anal sex 3 times a year, but the fact no other man gets her anally still keeps it special to us.

Our version isn't on this list....

This wasn't a "cover all options possible" kind of list. It was to provide a range of tame to extreme from which a cuckold could pick that he would be comfortable (or happy) with. I could have put 50 options on the list, but as you might have noticed from someone's impatient response above, the list is long as it is.
The results are kind of close to what I suspected they might be. A bell curve.

Back