Question for Cucks/Husbands.. if she’s allowed to play, are you?

thanks for opening up. Just remember that you are just as deserving of love and affection as every other human on this planet. And sorry to hear about your 50th birthday, did you ever express to your wife your desire to be with her? A lot of things that cause us pain go unsaid, and by simply opening up and sharing a solution can be found.

now im not a cuckold and have no desire to be, but if something I was doing for my wife caused me emotional distress I’d tell her. I expect the same from her. Just like I never pushed her to become a hotwife, but since she brought it up on her own I’m more than happy to explore that with her, at her own pace. But if either one of us decides to nix it, then no matter how much either one of us is turned on by it, then it’s done. A loving relationship is worth more than any orgasm
Yeah, my 50th didn't really go according plan. We were about 2 years into an ongoing thing with a bull and his wife. In the whole two years, i'd never fucked her while he fucked my wife, it was a regular monthly thing. At very best, I had eaten her pussy/ ass while she watched her hubby in action and sometimes would snowball her with his cum... also a few times she fingered my ass while i'd jerk off to watching her hubby and my wife. But never fucked her. Anyway, on the night of my 50th, we all caught up, my wife and him fucked for a couple of hours like they always had and we were just relaxing.

Then the three of them said they got me a present, with that said, his wife got on the bed, on all fours, face down and spread her pussy as wide as she could, and they said... there it is, her pussy is a gift for your 50th. The actual fact was, I didn't want to fuck her, and for ages dreaded it, because I cum really quick, so didn't want to deal with the laughter/ cheering etc. but I also didn't want to offend her or him.

So, I put on a condom, and within a few thrusts, I had already cum... was probably 20 or so seconds. The ******* bit was, all I really wanted that night was to reclaim my wife bareback.. and once i'd cum in that condom, it was all over... yet I had to go along that I enjoyed it... even though it was over almost instantly. So hardly a first world problem... but that 20-30 seconds was the only other pussy i've had oin 13 years, but it was the one time I really didn't want it :(

Back