Question for bulls: Would you be interested in a polyamory relationship with a couple

plumpywife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Like there are tons of couples that have a bull but there only sex is involved. What about a full on relationship, a real boyfriend ? Me and hubby have looked for this for a long time but most of our bulls have been only interested in sex.
We want somebody that is an equal in the relationship and willing to live with us but it's hard to find that kind of commitment with most of guys.

Like there are tons of couples that have a bull but there only sex is involved. What about a full on relationship, a real boyfriend ? Me and hubby have looked for this for a long time but most of our bulls have been only interested in sex.
We want somebody that is an equal in the relationship and willing to live with us but it's hard to find that kind of commitment with most of guys.
I've been in 2 poly relationships... they are not easy nor are they for everyone.

Firstly, thank you for sharing your wishes. A “poly” relationship is possible, for me, but I find not every lady or couple is open to saying that dynamic is wanted. In my experience a couple or lady may want a swinging relationship (exclusive to her but possibly you and her/they) could swing together. As I say I don’t have a problem with this, as long as the topic is raised and the terms are discussed.

I always had a romantic involvement with the girls I was bull, and some affection with the cucky too.
I can't imagine a true cuckold relationship anyway different!

Depends on the dynamic heavily.

I can't be "tertiary" in the poly relationship. I like to be dominant idk how that works with 2 guys. I'd do it with two women. Other than that I'd probably be into monogamy an untraditional monogamous relationship.

Poly has it's pros and cons. I dated a married poly woman for 6 + years. She had one other boyfriend a year longer. Only her and her husband lived together. Most of the time, us boyfriends lived just 4 miles away in a city.

Very few "living together" poly arrangements can last. I know of 2 lliving as a "V" right now, and I know a ton of poly people. It's not the sex that can break them up, it's basic roommate problems, or possible time sharing troubles.

I now idealize the couples that just have FWBs on the side, with who that have a little bit of feelings too, but I still give one type of polyamory a good nod, the hierarchical type that keeps the marriage as #1. I guess it takes a certain kind of person to be a secondary partner. Usually, it's people that have a spouse already of their own.

To me, lots of FWB situations are kind of poly-lite, but they just never put the poly label on it. There's feelings and all that jazz, but...... yeah..... they don't take on the poly label. I guess some people think it's because they aren't living together. I think it's more because they're just otherwise traditional people who don't need or want that label. So, the cuck knows the wife and bull have feelings for each other, and everyone just keeps on staying in their lane (usually).

Back